Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Credit, Debit and Prepaid Card Programs > Manufactured Spending
Reload this Page >

giftcards.com master thread (2018 onwards)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Jan 1, 2018, 11:00 am
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: Klemhuzzah
This is the thread for 2018. The previous discussion can be found here.

Giftcards.com (and giftcardmall) now limit Visa loads to $250. No more $500 cards, Change happened sometime in 2020.

Check cash back portals to help cover the fees. Around the holidays there is usually free shipping. http://www.cashbackmonitor.com/cashback-store/giftcards.com/

Limit 5k/ every 48 hours (2 orders under 2.5k including the fees). However, system will reportedly "error out" if more than two orders are attempted within two days.

Cards must be activated before use. Orders usually arrive in 5-7 days.

Select the free letter on the left instead of paying for a card on the right of the screen to save money.

Warning: Orders can be lost or stolen. Call to have them reissued.

Print Wikipost

giftcards.com master thread (2018 onwards)

Search this Thread

Old May 29, 2018, 6:00 pm

Did not receive any tcb notifications since last Thursday. Anyone having the same experience?
Old May 29, 2018, 9:38 pm

Programs: Delta Gold. Hilton Diamond. Hyatt Explorist.
Originally Posted by cdog999
Its 5K per account number per 2 days. So basically you can do 1 every day or 2 every other day.
I personally don't know the limits, but the wiki seems to contradict this post; it says you can do $5k/day everyday. Is the wiki referring to a former limit, or is it just wrong?
Old May 29, 2018, 10:36 pm

Programs: Lots
Originally Posted by ChrisFlyer66
I personally don't know the limits, but the wiki seems to contradict this post; it says you can do $5k/day everyday. Is the wiki referring to a former limit, or is it just wrong?
GCcom’s limits are 5k/day, but their system errors if you try to buy again the next day after making $5k in purchases the previous day. So we just say there’s a $5k limit every two days.
Old May 29, 2018, 10:47 pm
Suspended

Programs: Blogger & Delta Diamond Medallion Million Miler
Originally Posted by devastitis

GCcom’s limits are 5k/day, but their system errors if you try to buy again the next day after making $5k in purchases the previous day. So we just say there’s a $5k limit every two days.
Yes. Thanks. But on point talking about Yazing paying the 1.5% on MCDGCs if it is 60k per calendar month or rolling 30 days.
Old May 29, 2018, 11:05 pm

Thanks. I updated the wiki.
Old May 30, 2018, 10:18 am

Programs: MR, SPG, UR
Originally Posted by Renes Points
Yes. Thanks. But on point talking about Yazing paying the 1.5% on MCDGCs if it is 60k per calendar month or rolling 30 days.
I have the same question. Is there someone who can clarify on this?
Renes Points likes this.
Old Jun 2, 2018, 5:17 pm

I deleted a series of posts that weren't about giftcards.com, in an effort to get this thread back on topic.

Last edited by ChrisFlyer66; Jun 2, 2018 at 6:36 pm
Old Jun 5, 2018, 3:36 pm

giftcards.com access denied

I kept getting this error message in the browser when I try to access giftcards.

Access to www.giftcards.com was denied

I have only ever sucessfully purchased a $500 master gc a month ago. After my $1500 visa gc was declined and cancelled, I can't even access the site anymore. How can I resolve this?
Old Jun 5, 2018, 3:45 pm

Originally Posted by katye
I kept getting this error message in the browser when I try to access giftcards.

I have only ever sucessfully purchased a $500 master gc a month ago. After my $1500 visa gc was declined and cancelled, I can't even access the site anymore. How can I resolve this?
I have this same problem too. I use a VPN to avoid the issue.
I don't know what I did to get IP banned but I'm able to order at decent volume to the same address, account and credit card but just from a different IP.
katye likes this.
Old Jun 5, 2018, 3:46 pm

Originally Posted by katye

i couldn't access the website until I got another network problem on my computer and I took it to my school IT. They rebooted my computer a few times and reset DNS and then everything started working.
katye likes this.

Last edited by Ponche; Jun 5, 2018 at 4:46 pm
Old Jun 10, 2018, 12:07 am

Programs: Lots
Just received an email from YZ that my first two cash back transactions of May have been reversed. Everything else from May is still pending. Anyone else have this issue?

Edit: same issue on my friend’s account. Reversed cash back for first two May transactions. Everything else is pending.

Last edited by devastitis; Jun 10, 2018 at 12:13 am
Old Jun 10, 2018, 5:27 am

Just received an email from YZ that my first two cash back transactions of May have been reversed. Everything else from May is still pending. Anyone else have this issue?

Edit: same issue on my friend’s account. Reversed cash back for first two May transactions. Everything else is pending.
I have 4 trans reversed on May 12, but I only had one order so I sent in a help ticket to get one reversed. I looked through email and the click transactions and I should get paid for one.
Old Jun 10, 2018, 12:26 pm
CDO
Suspended

How long does it take for yazing to pay?
Old Jun 11, 2018, 7:53 am

Did not get reversal on transaction for 5/1 and 5/4. All May transactions are pending.

Did it go from pending to reversed?

I've kept it under 60k per month, pretty sure it was under 60k rolling.
Old Jun 11, 2018, 7:54 am

Originally Posted by CDO
How long does it take for yazing to pay?
Usually end of the month for previous months transactions.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.