Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Feb 25, 2017, 7:35 am
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: ChrisFlyer66
This is the thread for 2017. The previous discussion on this topic can be found here: http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/manuf...thread-77.html
The thread for 2018 is here: https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/manufactured-spending/1886480-giftcardmall-master-thread-2018-a.html

What portal is currently offering the highest payout for GCM?
Check cashbackmonitor and cashbackholic for current payouts. Be sure to review the T&C for GCM at each portal as some offer lower payouts for Visa GCs.

Amex gift cards cannot be used to buy Visa gift cards

VGC issued by metabank. Cards come activated.

-------------------------

Monthly Limit is 15K per GCM account for a revolving 30 days. Once you hit 15K, GCM will display a message on the screen letting you know you hit the limit.

Start out slow 1k and then another 1k - they will call to verify the card, and shipping address. Next order they will not call. Orders under 2k have free shipping.

If you get this error:

This transaction was not completed. The transaction was not submitted correctly, or has been declined by your card issuer. You can try again with a different card or review your payment information for any necessary corrections.

- A Few people report it is blocked for the day, try again the next day. MOST ppl report being permanently blocked. Or you entered a wrong 3-digit security number.
GCM recommends using the Chrome or Firefox browsers. Be sure you are not using an ad blocker and not disabling any cookie settings (3rd party, tracking, etc.) from the default or you may get this error.

Direct support Numbers is 877.426.2551

Warning: Orders can be lost or stolen. Call to have the cards reissued or canceled. Orders usually arrive in 5-10 days.

Check your cc for pending or posted payments and call about your order if you are concerned it is taking a long time for delivery. Sometimes GCM was taking up to 2 weeks for delivery.
Print Wikipost

GiftCardMall Master Thread(2017)

Search this Thread

Old Oct 10, 2017, 10:44 am

Originally Posted by hamokmonky
File a claim for what reason? Because your orders tracked exactly how they should track according to the terms on the website? People doing this kind of thing is what kills deals. Just let it go.
Agreed. Let it go!
Old Oct 10, 2017, 10:44 am

Agreed! Let it go!
Old Oct 10, 2017, 11:36 am

Originally Posted by cashcow
Anyone have recent luck using a US Bank card? Specifically, I'm looking at the Club Carlson Biz.
You have to call US Bank for them to authorize, it takes an upper level management to approve. Usually have to go through 2 people to get approved.
Old Oct 10, 2017, 7:52 pm

Any GCM issue today? Kept getting 'error card read' at WM
Old Oct 10, 2017, 9:45 pm

Programs: w/+1: AS MVPG; IHG/Marriott Plat; Hilton/BW Diamond; Hertz Prez; SG Silver
Originally Posted by randomdude
Any GCM issue today? Kept getting 'error card read' at WM
Took my first GCM cards to WM today. No issues.
Old Oct 12, 2017, 1:28 pm

Originally Posted by klmrph
You have to call US Bank for them to authorize, it takes an upper level management to approve. Usually have to go through 2 people to get approved.
You need authorization before attempting, or only if blocked?

A long time ago, it was reported that US Bank cards often coded as cash advance and then somehow the transaction posted as a purchase. Wasn't sure if that is current.
Old Oct 13, 2017, 8:08 am

Programs: AA EXP, HH Diamond, Marriott Platinium
Is anybody not getting paid from TCB after mid July? I have a transaction from 7/20 that still not payable, neither the one from 8/3 and 8/10. Still showing in my account as pending but I never had a problem before where I usually it became available after 8 weeks.
Old Oct 13, 2017, 8:12 am

Programs: Citi AAdvantage
Originally Posted by DeltaNeutral28
Order from 9/21 still not delivered. Called in. Cards are enjoying route and have not fallen into the wrong hands. Anyone else experiencing long shipping times?
I'm good on my end. -- I've not experience any unusual delays. TCB is still paying fine.
Old Oct 13, 2017, 8:34 am

One of my orders took 3.5 weeks to arrive. Should have waited but instead I called for refund.
Old Oct 13, 2017, 8:38 am

Originally Posted by cashcyclone
One of my orders took 3.5 weeks to arrive. Should have waited but instead I called for refund.
I suspect it was in part due to a lot of issues that happened with HURRICANE HARVEY and IRMA. A lot went out and somehow carriers were delaying the stuff or possibly GCM holding until they hear from the buyers.

That's my take on the subject. I did see a lot of that going on with everything. I live in Miami, Florida.
Old Oct 13, 2017, 8:45 am

Originally Posted by fedechat
Is anybody not getting paid from TCB after mid July? I have a transaction from 7/20 that still not payable, neither the one from 8/3 and 8/10. Still showing in my account as pending but I never had a problem before where I usually it became available after 8 weeks.
Don't worry about it. May take a little longer than the normal 8 weeks. Usually the transactions run in batch. All my transactions from the past have always been at 12 weeks to be payable. As long your transaction goes from pending to confirmed, it is all right at TCB.
fedechat likes this.
Old Oct 13, 2017, 8:58 am

I totally agree with Lancaster....
fedechat likes this.
Old Oct 13, 2017, 9:15 am

Programs: AA EXP, HH Diamond, Marriott Platinium
Originally Posted by lancaster
Don't worry about it. May take a little longer than the normal 8 weeks. Usually the transactions run in batch. All my transactions from the past have always been at 12 weeks to be payable. As long your transaction goes from pending to confirmed, it is all right at TCB.
Thanks, those 3 orders are confirmed but in my case never took more than 8 1/2 weeks
Old Oct 13, 2017, 6:50 pm

does the 15K limit include fees, or is it 15K on card values only?
Old Oct 13, 2017, 9:19 pm

Originally Posted by breauxdle
does the 15K limit include fees, or is it 15K on card values only?
Card value only.
breauxdle likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.