Old Feb 25, 2017, 7:35 am
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: ChrisFlyer66
This is the thread for 2017. The previous discussion on this topic can be found here: http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/manuf...thread-77.html
The thread for 2018 is here: https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/manufactured-spending/1886480-giftcardmall-master-thread-2018-a.html

What portal is currently offering the highest payout for GCM?
Check cashbackmonitor and cashbackholic for current payouts. Be sure to review the T&C for GCM at each portal as some offer lower payouts for Visa GCs.

Amex gift cards cannot be used to buy Visa gift cards

VGC issued by metabank. Cards come activated.

-------------------------

Monthly Limit is 15K per GCM account for a revolving 30 days. Once you hit 15K, GCM will display a message on the screen letting you know you hit the limit.

Start out slow 1k and then another 1k - they will call to verify the card, and shipping address. Next order they will not call. Orders under 2k have free shipping.

If you get this error:

This transaction was not completed. The transaction was not submitted correctly, or has been declined by your card issuer. You can try again with a different card or review your payment information for any necessary corrections.

- A Few people report it is blocked for the day, try again the next day. MOST ppl report being permanently blocked. Or you entered a wrong 3-digit security number.
GCM recommends using the Chrome or Firefox browsers. Be sure you are not using an ad blocker and not disabling any cookie settings (3rd party, tracking, etc.) from the default or you may get this error.

Direct support Numbers is 877.426.2551

Warning: Orders can be lost or stolen. Call to have the cards reissued or canceled. Orders usually arrive in 5-10 days.

Check your cc for pending or posted payments and call about your order if you are concerned it is taking a long time for delivery. Sometimes GCM was taking up to 2 weeks for delivery.
Print Wikipost

GiftCardMall Master Thread(2017)

Old May 15, 2017, 8:28 am

Originally Posted by beweiss6
TCB --Just got tracked at 1%...All prior orders were at 2%.

Fee comparison between GCM and GC. With both tracking at 1% does anyone know the fee difference? TY
Originally Posted by josh1573
My order placed on May 12 with TCB is tracking 1% as well, the difference is free shipping using GCM iF you order stays below 2K.
you both ordered custom? I think that's the only one that was tracking at 2%
Old May 15, 2017, 8:35 am

Yes, Straight black visa with my name on the bottom... So at the 1% level is GC better?
Old May 15, 2017, 8:38 am

Programs: Delta, AA, BA, United, Hyatt Globalist, Hilton Honors Diamond, SPG Marriott Gold, Sixt Platinum
USPS Informed Delivery

This is a nice new service from USPS , showing what first class mail is out for delivery today.
My last GCM delivery did not display on informed delivery. I'm expecting a few more this week. We'll see.
Is any one seeing their GCM orders on Informed Delivery.
Old May 15, 2017, 8:42 am

Originally Posted by josh1573
My order placed on May 12 with TCB is tracking 1% as well, the difference is free shipping using GCM iF you order stays below 2K.
I did a sample order and it charged me shipping for a 1500 dollar order...
Old May 15, 2017, 8:49 am

I did two orders of custom VGC both for $1.5k on separate days which went through fine. However, for the past couple of days similar orders are getting cancelled because of failed approval. I did take some images off of internet and also personal images. Don't know why this is failing approval. However one ($500) order of standard VGC went through fine.
Old May 15, 2017, 10:12 am

Programs: Delta, AA, BA, United, Hyatt Globalist, Hilton Honors Diamond, SPG Marriott Gold, Sixt Platinum
I switched from Safari to Foxfire a few months ago, to get my orders to go through. Last week they stopped going through again. I switched back to Safari and orders started processing again. Go figure.
Old May 15, 2017, 11:44 am

Originally Posted by beachmiles
This is a nice new service from USPS , showing what first class mail is out for delivery today.
My last GCM delivery did not display on informed delivery. I'm expecting a few more this week. We'll see.
informed delivery is for standard size letters, they might be too big to track
Old May 15, 2017, 11:56 am

Originally Posted by Adirondacker
informed delivery is for standard size letters, they might be too big to track
6.5" by 9.5" is one of the USPS standard size letters. OTOH informed delivery was previously reported rather useless most of the time.
Old May 15, 2017, 12:11 pm

Originally Posted by beachmiles
1 out of 10 GCM deliveries shows up on my USPS emails...
Old May 15, 2017, 1:10 pm

Maybe it will improve with time. It's still a new service.
Old May 15, 2017, 3:01 pm

DP - Order from 5/12 only tracked at 1% (TCB) as well. Same VGC design as previous orders. Last order that tracked for me at 2% was 5/7.
Old May 15, 2017, 3:10 pm

Oh well

Originally Posted by Prometheus77
DP - Order from 5/12 only tracked at 1% (TCB) as well. Same VGC design as previous orders. Last order that tracked for me at 2% was 5/7.
I guess they caught on and now we are back to the normal 1% amount... Seems now that GCM and GC are even in price I might switch to GC. GC pays TCB weeks faster......
Old May 15, 2017, 3:39 pm

Originally Posted by beweiss6
I guess they caught on and now we are back to the normal 1% amount... Seems now that GCM and GC are even in price I might switch to GC. GC pays TCB weeks faster......
GCM is still cheaper since you don't have to pay for shipping and the fee is $1 less per card.
Old May 15, 2017, 4:13 pm

Any DP's from May 13 on yet?
I have a DP from May 11, that's still tracking at 2%.
Old May 15, 2017, 4:16 pm

Just had a GCM ordered cancelled. Order is same size as all my other orders, with a card I've used before. Same card design and all. Haven't put in any orders in past week. No clue why it was cancelled within an hour of placing. This happened once in the past and I just waited a day and placed the same order over again.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.