Wiki Posts
Search

Anyone MSing on FlexPerks?

Search this Thread

Old Aug 27, 2016, 4:53 pm
Original Poster

Programs: HH D i a m o n d !!!
Anyone MSing on FlexPerks?

Just wondering if anyone has any DP for amounts that are acceptable w USBank Flexperks via grocery store. I've held the card for many years typically over 20k spend per year but looking to augment that some. TIA.
Old Aug 27, 2016, 9:22 pm

Programs: Several dozen
Our produce turned rotten down Miami way so my datapoints go back to fall of 2014. US Bank did resist grocery MS back then in quantities of about $500. Some banks seem to have flags on amounts by categories. Even if you call to notify beforehand, certain transactions fail.

Originally Posted by perkunas
Just wondering if anyone has any DP for amounts that are acceptable w USBank Flexperks via grocery store. I've held the card for many years typically over 20k spend per year but looking to augment that some. TIA.
Old Aug 29, 2016, 12:05 pm

Originally Posted by AlohaDaveKennedy
Our produce turned rotten down Miami way so my datapoints go back to fall of 2014. US Bank did resist grocery MS back then in quantities of about $500. Some banks seem to have flags on amounts by categories. Even if you call to notify beforehand, certain transactions fail.
Every once in a while there's still a good mango in the bunch down there, it's not all rotten yet. Speaking Spanish can sometimes encourage the cashiers to help...

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.