Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Credit, Debit and Prepaid Card Programs > Manufactured Spending
Reload this Page >

Office Depot variable Dining Everywhere Visa GC

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Office Depot variable Dining Everywhere Visa GC

Search this Thread

Old Sep 10, 2018, 2:12 am
CDO
Suspended

Originally Posted by Churnman
You may not have heard that many WMs have had trouble with these. Mine sure won't accept it. DE dead for that for some of us. Time to eat out more for those stuck with these type cards.
I think home everywhere also may be an issue ymmv
Old Oct 26, 2019, 11:27 am

DE customer service

Has anyone tried calling the customer service number *5484 for Dining/Groceries Everywhere? There is a silence for 30 seconds, then "welcome to member services", but no other response. Even the automated menu doesn't seem to work.
Old Oct 6, 2023, 10:46 pm

Originally Posted by Mamibear
yeah, I got confirmation emails for each transaction that tracked so X'ing my fingers that we get paid.

I decided to drain majority of these at the grocery store and gas station that didn't ask to fill forms for up to $1K MO.
Can you give some examples? What are the chain store names?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.