Giftcardmall Wallet

Old May 22, 16, 9:40 am
Original Poster

Programs: SQ, DL, Marriott, UR
Giftcardmall Wallet

After the retirement of Gowallet, I was left with bunch of Metabank giftcards stored there. They were automatically imported to the Giftcardmall wallet. However, the latter is of much less convenience. In particular, there is no way to delete the redeemed card from the wallet, and each but the first page is blank (does not have any card shown). There is also no way to display transactions, other than entering the each card's number much like on Vanilla website. Could not find any website support contacts either.
Old May 31, 16, 10:44 pm

Originally Posted by Barrios View Post
After the retirement of Gowallet, I was left with bunch of Metabank giftcards stored there. They were automatically imported to the Giftcardmall wallet. However, the latter is of much less convenience. In particular, there is no way to delete the redeemed card from the wallet, and each but the first page is blank (does not have any card shown). There is also no way to display transactions, other than entering the each card's number much like on Vanilla website. Could not find any website support contacts either.
I'm having a similar problem. Even worse - when I add a new card, I can't even see it. I contacted the phone number on the website, was transferred to the support number, and that guy said that I'd have to email GoWallet customer service to remove a card.

This is most likely crap, but I did it anyway. I'll post here if I get a reply from them. In the meantime, here's the GiftCardMall support number: 1-877-426-2551.

Maybe if enough people complain about their essentially unusable website, they'll actually try to fix it.
Old Jun 6, 16, 5:39 pm
Original Poster

deleted
Old Jun 17, 16, 7:49 pm

Programs: Inf Elite CO, lifetime AA Platinum
Originally Posted by fire11xx View Post

Maybe if enough people complain about their essentially unusable website, they'll actually try to fix it.
I tried calling twice today and in both cases got zero help. Plus in both cases they hung up on me saying that there was no other place to go. I was amazed.

My issue is that the wallet says that I have a balance, but I can't sort the cards to see which ones of any balance on them. THe site is simply broken. Let me know if anybody else finds a way around this. WOuld love to know if I happen to truly have credit out there.
Old Jun 21, 16, 10:46 pm
Original Poster

How many cards do you have there?
Old Jun 22, 16, 9:33 am

Programs: Inf Elite CO, lifetime AA Platinum
Cards

Over 40. The sorting does not work. I know the total balance is well with get the real current value of the cards.
Old Jun 23, 16, 9:54 pm
Original Poster

I have about 90. OK, looks like the only way is to check one card at a time like at Vanilla Visa

Search this Thread