Gift/reloadable card MS without Walmart?

Old Mar 17, 2016, 8:11 pm
Original Poster

Gift/reloadable card MS without Walmart?

Hi,

I've been trying to figure how to use gift/reloadable prepaid cards and it seems most strategies go through Walmart.

I am in San Francisco without easy access to a Walmart. Is there still a current working strategy available without it? I could not find any.

(I am using checking accounts fundable with credit cards, and paying my rent with my credit card, not sure there are any options for credit card spending other than prepaid cards at this point.)

Thanks.
Old Mar 17, 2016, 11:44 pm

Programs: UA PLAT, TK GLD, Hilton Diamond, IC PLAT, SPG GLD, Marriott GLD
move to oakland
Old Mar 18, 2016, 8:03 am

Originally Posted by osonda
Hi,

I've been trying to figure how to use gift/reloadable prepaid cards and it seems most strategies go through Walmart.

I am in San Francisco without easy access to a Walmart. Is there still a current working strategy available without it? I could not find any.

(I am using checking accounts fundable with credit cards, and paying my rent with my credit card, not sure there are any options for credit card spending other than prepaid cards at this point.)

Thanks.
You can try to find a source of Reloadit packs that will sell to you with a CC. Most of them nowadays say "cash only" but Safeway at least is not hard coded against CC purchases so you may find cashier's who don't care (or old batches of Reloaditt which don't say cash only). Load the Reloadits to a Tmobile prepaid debit card and then cash out at ATM. Tmobile will even reimburse the $3.95 purchase fee on the reloadit pack. Check the tmobile thread for more info.
Old Mar 18, 2016, 12:52 pm

Load the Reloadits to a Tmobile prepaid debit card and then cash out at ATM.
How much are you going to cash out at ATM? MS is done in thousands?

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.