Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Credit, Debit and Prepaid Card Programs > Manufactured Spending
Reload this Page >

Reloadable at Kroger Visa/MasterCard to pay phone & Internet

Old Jan 27, 2016, 3:07 pm
Original Poster

Hi All:

Sorry to bother you.

I have a Blue Cash Preferred and am trying to max out my 6% at Kroger yearly up to $6000. I have started buying $500 reloadable Visa gift cards and using them for odd Internet purchases (w/fee still get ~4-5%). It would be nice to set up a system to pay my phone & Internet bills with my 6% discount, but I'd like to do this using Autopay.

Specifically, I DON'T want to convert the purchase to cash/check to pay a credit card bill, but I'd just like to use some kind of reloadable Visa/Mastercard (whose number doesn't change, and which I could enter in Autopay and forget about it) that I could load at Kroger from time to time without losing all my money to fees.

Any advice?

Thanks!
Savemone

P.S. I know that Kroger has a 1-2-3 rewards prepaid, but at $3.00/month monthly maintenance fee PLUS $3.00 per reload (see http://www.kpfprepaid.com/about-the-...s-and-fees.php), that seems kind of steep.
Old Jan 27, 2016, 11:06 pm

Why not use the Chase Ink Card? that gets 5x points for Phone/Internet

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.