Search

Lowes Foods Gas Rewards NC/SC/VA

Search this Thread

Old Jan 14, 2016, 11:50 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Food Lion MVP
Lowes Foods Gas Rewards NC/SC/VA

http://www.lowesfoods.com/freshrewards/gasrewards/

Lowes Foods gas rewards can be redeemed at any Lowes Foods or WilcoHess fuel location in North Carolina and South Carolina using your Lowes Foods fresh rewards card.

http://www.lowesfoods.com/index.cfm/...-gas-stations/

SAVE 5˘ per gallon for every $100 you spend in store at Lowes Foods!

$500 Metabank GC purchase yields .25/gallon

Gas $1.75/gallon = $3,500 in gc purchases per Lowes Foods Rewards Card

Maximum of 25 gallons per fillup

This is a great way to get reimbursed the $5.95 gc fees.

Yes, this has been tested many times. Hope someone in the NC/SC/VA area can take advantage of it before the systems are updated or your bluebird is cancelled.
Old Jan 14, 2016, 11:53 pm

What kinda need of limits do they typically have on purchases?
Old Jan 14, 2016, 11:58 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Food Lion MVP
Originally Posted by CWAL
What kinda need of limits do they typically have on purchases?
Keep your purchases in the $500/$1,000 range. Once you go over $1,500, they seem to have internal rules regarding writing down your information (DL,DOB,etc.) If the GM starts getting worried about the large purchases, they will contact loss prevention/corporate, can/will ban you from future gift card purchases at their stores. So, marathon not sprint!
Old Jan 15, 2016, 12:12 am

Originally Posted by MYRflyer
Keep your purchases in the $500/$1,000 range. Once you go over $1,500, they seem to have internal rules regarding writing down your information (DL,DOB,etc.) If the GM starts getting worried about the large purchases, they will contact loss prevention/corporate, can/will ban you from future gift card purchases at their stores. So, marathon not sprint!
Fair enough. I'm not in the area often, stopping at a store for less than 2k isn't really worth the time unless it's on the way somewhere. I've had DL written down at so many grocery stores that it's only a matter of time until someone steals my identity.
Old Jan 15, 2016, 7:43 am

I really thought this would stay under the radar for a while longer. Thanks bub.

Now where's that middle finger emoticon...
Old Jan 15, 2016, 7:48 am

If you hit a promo it can be an additional $.50 off per gallon per $100+ transaction. They did this right before Christmas.
Old Jan 15, 2016, 5:57 pm

Originally Posted by bigugly

now where's that middle finger emoticon...
🖕🖕🖕🖕

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.