Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Failed BlackHawk activation

Search this Thread

Old Jan 6, 2017, 12:07 pm
Original Poster

Failed BlackHawk activation

Any one have wxperience with a failed BlackHawk VGC activation?

Im still here at Whole Foods and the csr accidentally scanned the same card twice.

I was charged the full amount but 1 of the cards did NOT activate.

I called blackhawk and they said Whole Foods needs to take care of issue, but the Customer Service and Manager have no clue what to do.
Old Jan 6, 2017, 12:16 pm

Originally Posted by lumangoy
Any one have wxperience with a failed BlackHawk VGC activation?

Im still here at Whole Foods and the csr accidentally scanned the same card twice.

I was charged the full amount but 1 of the cards did NOT activate.

I called blackhawk and they said Whole Foods needs to take care of issue, but the Customer Service and Manager have no clue what to do.
IME with another grocery store where the GC failed to activate, they gave me a refund in cash since their system didn't allow refund of ALL GCs especially if a receipt printed. It worked well for me since I used 0BC for pay for the VGCs.

If they can't figure out how to refund back to your card, they have to give you a cash refund. The problem is on their end and since payment has already gone through and if they can't refund it to your card, they must give you cash refund.
Old Jan 6, 2017, 1:28 pm

Good luck with Blackhawk. They are incompetent, promise to fix everything even after you call them dozens of times and be about as patient as possible. I had to sue them to get their attention and get my money back. They paid me a day or two before the court date. I stopped my MS activities after that experience so I guess more for you all.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.