Community
Wiki Posts
Search

So... What's left?

Search this Thread

Old Jan 8, 2016, 9:54 am
Original Poster

So... What's left?

With the Bluebird/serve crackdown, what is left to get our MS-on in the new year?

I'm sure many are left with loaded GCs and I imagine too many money orders would be a quick way to shut down and I haven't found a place that splits MO payments like I've read about.
Old Jan 8, 2016, 9:58 am

Programs: United Silver, Marriott Lifetime Titanium, Hilton Diamond, IHG Diamond
I don't think anybody will be posting their methods here. That would just re-direct the exodus towards something still working, a quick way to get yet another avenue shut down. Best to lay low and read through other threads to see what may work for you.
Old Jan 8, 2016, 9:59 am
Suspended

First, there are several options but to be honest if people mention them they will get drained quickly and die off. I have two other sources I load monthly as well and unload without a hitch. soon it will come down to the hardcore - Money order people until that is gone and then down to the buyer and sellers.. at least now we are thinning the herds
Old Jan 8, 2016, 9:59 am

Programs: AS,AA,JB, HH Gold, Starriott Titanium Elite, Hyatt Explorist, Global Entry
Time to be creative, not start a question and answer post in your 1st week that will put a spotlight on whatever means are left.

Happy New Year
Old Jan 8, 2016, 10:00 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by chongl
I don't think anybody will be posting their methods here. That would just re-direct the exodus towards something still working, a quick way to get yet another avenue shut down. Best to lay low and read through other threads to see what may work for you.
In which case, I wouldn't mind a PM because I am at a lost and need to meet some min spends. Would def give scouts honor if nobody wants to publicly share.
Old Jan 8, 2016, 10:01 am

Programs: AS,AA,JB, HH Gold, Starriott Titanium Elite, Hyatt Explorist, Global Entry
Read, Read and Read some more.
Old Jan 8, 2016, 10:26 am

Unlike a lot of the people in this thread I believe in sharing information

https://m.gobank.com/faq
Old Jan 8, 2016, 10:29 am

Back to MO for me.
Old Jan 8, 2016, 10:41 am

Originally Posted by chongl
There will undoubtedly be a few geniuses who do exactly that. Someone has already done it in this very thread.
Old Jan 8, 2016, 10:52 am

Originally Posted by Auerbach

thanks. i dunno why people are so hus hus. serve came, it was good, it is gone. now it time to use something else. eventually it'll go away but that is okay because there will be another alternative by then. this'll keep repeating. enjoy whatever is out there and let other people enjoy too.
Old Jan 8, 2016, 10:58 am

Programs: AA Lifetime Plat, United Silver, Marriott Plat, IHG Plat
Look on the positive side.

I'm going to have more free time on my hands. No more need for trips to purchase VGCs or visit WM to load Serve.

So I will probably spend more time at the gym, and will have more time to spend with my wife.

So the shutdown will be good for my health and good for my marriage.
Old Jan 8, 2016, 10:58 am
Suspended

lol - going away as well..
Old Jan 8, 2016, 11:03 am

Originally Posted by GetawaysRus
Look on the positive side.

I'm going to have more free time on my hands. No more need for trips to purchase VGCs or visit WM to load Serve.

So I will probably spend more time at the gym, and will have more time to spend with my wife.

So the shutdown will be good for my health and good for my marriage.
Haha, actually felt the same way. Also I have been considering changing jobs and the current job makes it easy to have a MS "hobby". Now with this shutdown and potential shutdowns of other avenues due to this (it will happen!), it gave me more incentive to do it now.
Old Jan 8, 2016, 11:07 am
Suspended

$8.95 a month - I have 3 cards - all were shutdown
Old Jan 8, 2016, 11:09 am

Originally Posted by kewe
$8.95 a month - I have 3 cards - all were shutdown
All shut down today?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.