Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Jan 7, 2016, 3:49 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: skitch23
This thread is a continuation of the previous discussion located here.

See post #412 - Ordering gc's thru the Kroger site will post fuel points to the associated shopper card upon shipment of physical cards and email delivery for e-gc's. Points are earned in the same increments as if you bought them at the store (usually 2x or 4x if there is a promotion). Transactions are processed by GiftCardMall and therefore do not earn additional points/cb from your credit card issuer for a "supermarket purchase".
Print Wikipost

Kroger master thread (2016 to 2018)

Search this Thread

Old Jul 5, 2017, 10:16 pm

Programs: Delta, AA, BA, United, Hyatt Globalist, Hilton Honors Diamond, SPG Marriott Gold, Sixt Platinum
Originally Posted by calmasahinducow
Yes, because making shady looking split transactions has worked so well at WM, USPS, etc. Stop being greedy and be patient before you ruin it for everyone.
Uh?
Old Jul 7, 2017, 12:53 pm

Originally Posted by carrie042882
nice! I am central (norwood) - do you get MOs from Kroger here? tried a walmart in west chester last week and they denied me. trying to figure out the sweet spots
Don't talk $h!t about Norwood!

As someone said before, YMMV. I typically try to go to the dumpier Krogers. Newer Krogers near me tend to ask to see the card(s)
Old Jul 7, 2017, 3:45 pm

Originally Posted by elegua
Hi Guys,

Wondering if will be possible to buy USB VGCs or USB MGCs on Kroger using AGCs assuming you can buy them using CC.

Thanks in advance.
I tried once at a Fred Meyer and the transaction was declined. Don't know if there are other DP's
Old Jul 8, 2017, 11:47 am

Originally Posted by shitrus
what part of town?

I can give you the low down on the west side for MS traffic
Anyone know decent Kroger for MS near Mason, West Chester and/or Norwood in Ohio? I'm okay with doing one $500 swipe but hist wondering which don't check cards.

Also anyone use Serve or reload serve in Cincy?
Old Jul 10, 2017, 4:58 pm

Originally Posted by cree
Anyone have problems buying Money Orders with Master Card Debit gift card issued by U.S. Bank National Association. I never had problems with them before. I tried at my local Fry's and it said invaild PIN, I tried three times. Then went to USPS PO and they said general card decline. Tried 2 times. Anyone else have these problems with these cards?

Just an update, I bought the card in the self check out line. After three phones calls later I found out there was something wrong with the card. Had a new one sent in the mail and it worked fine. I remember reading something about people having problems when purchasing cards in the self check out line so I guess it's best to just go to a cashier from now on.
Old Jul 11, 2017, 6:37 pm

Long time lurker, first time poster. I had an interesting experience today. I have 3 Krogers I usually go to for MO's. Today I saw a new sign at the first one that said that MO fees were increasing to .79 if you do not use your Kroger card. The fee is still .69 if you use your card. So I use my card then ask for a 999.31 MO, 2 cards 500 on each. The total came out to 999.90. Not sure if this is a glitch but the MO fee was effectively .59 with your card.
Old Jul 11, 2017, 6:54 pm

Programs: Delta, AA, BA, United, Hyatt Globalist, Hilton Honors Diamond, SPG Marriott Gold, Sixt Platinum
Yesterday clerk asked if I had Kroger card. I let her scan it , 59 cents.
Old Jul 12, 2017, 1:12 pm

69 cents today in CMH with card.
Old Jul 13, 2017, 1:44 pm

Has anyone successfully used a OV MGC recently? I know the regular Vanilla MGCs work and the OV VGCs work. But, I seemed to recall having to go to a PO to unload a OV MGC as it didn't work months back.
Old Jul 23, 2017, 3:15 am

Originally Posted by cdog999
Has anyone successfully used a OV MGC recently? I know the regular Vanilla MGCs work and the OV VGCs work. But, I seemed to recall having to go to a PO to unload a OV MGC as it didn't work months back.
Bancorp yes, Metabank no.
Old Jul 24, 2017, 6:43 pm

$.79 MO, $.69 with card

New permanent looking sign up today, here in SC. Money orders 79 cents, 69 cents with card. So 10 cent increase, but no increase with card. Fine with me.
Old Aug 16, 2017, 9:32 am

Originally Posted by cdog999
Originally Posted by GreaterIndy
Bancorp yes, Metabank no.
What about USBank MGC?
Old Aug 29, 2017, 8:43 am

Will want to confirm this, but: I think one of the prepaid GCs is included in the 4X fuel points promo for Fri-Sat-Sun, Sept 1-3.
Old Aug 29, 2017, 11:27 am

Programs: AA, Hyatt
Fixed value cards always count, variable visas and mcs dont.
Old Aug 30, 2017, 6:52 am

Anyone know how much are fees for paying credit card bills using Kroger? I want to pay Capital One.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.