Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Anyone in Birmingham, AL?

Search this Thread

Old Oct 20, 2015, 12:36 pm
Original Poster

Anyone in Birmingham, AL?

So I've been lurking here and in many of the usual MS places for sometime, but never seem to see anyone close by to me to trade notes with as far as MS-friendly outlets. I've developed a pretty good knowledge base in Birmingham of where to buy VGCs with AGC, which Walmarts to BP VISAs from, where to buy Reloadits with manager overrides, what VGC-carrying gas stations are hardcoded cash, and other such things, but it is all a result of my own running around. It would be great to share some local knowledge, as I feel like I still have a lot to learn even though I might have some things to share.

Saw an asian guy loading 2 Redbirds in front of me once but he was super shy and hell, what do you say? On the spot you feel like a kid saying "hey you wanna join my club?" and probably look just as awkward.

If anyone here is in the area let's connect. Face to face beats virtual (in most cases at least.) I know there's some people out there clearing out the office store racks, maybe they visit here too. Ping me if so!
Old Oct 20, 2015, 1:09 pm

yeah I'm sure lots of ppl are gonna line up to work with someone with the screenname deth kult (death cult/culture) lol this def doesnt sound like one of those craigslist-killer-esque traps or whatever. oh wait...
Old Oct 20, 2015, 1:33 pm
Original Poster

A game handle from my Quake-playing days long ago. It's always available so its convenient to keep
Old Oct 21, 2015, 5:23 am

Programs: Chase Ultimate, Amex, Delta, AA, BA Avios, United, US Airways, Marriott, Hilton
In MOB, PNS area.
Old Oct 21, 2015, 6:17 am

I'm in the HSV area and occasionally travel to BHM for business.
Old Dec 8, 2015, 9:06 am

In Birmingham and willing to talk.
Old Nov 15, 2017, 9:37 am

Programs: Delta PM, HH, CRC
I'm in bhm. Let's have a beer
Old Nov 16, 2017, 11:12 am

Programs: Hyatt Giraffe
Old thread but I'm actually moving to BHM sometime next year, so it'd be good to have some contacts.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.