Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Credit, Debit and Prepaid Card Programs > Manufactured Spending
Reload this Page >

$10 Off $200 Visa Gift Cards At Staples.com Limit Of Three [June 28 only]

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

$10 Off $200 Visa Gift Cards At Staples.com Limit Of Three [June 28 only]

Search this Thread

Old Jun 29, 2015, 10:36 am
Moderator: Travel Buzz

Originally Posted by Flyby01
Unfortunately, no go. The very helpful store manager did her best to override and apply the $10 discount but the POS system wouldn't allow price adjustments nor discounts (manually applied) on gift cards.
Thanks for trying. I'll save myself a trip.
Old Jun 30, 2015, 8:39 am

Did anyone else get emails this morning notifying that the orders were delayed by one business day?

We wanted to let you know that all or part of your recent Staples order number ### has been delayed for delivery by one business day.

We value every order we receive and apologize with the utmost sincerity for this delay. If needed, a customer support representative will contact you for further information.

If you would like us to continue processing your order, no action is required on your part.
The order status page still says delivery on 7/14, and status "processing". Anyone else?
Old Jun 30, 2015, 9:33 am

Here's what I did: Placed a slew of orders with ONE Chase Ink card even though the other details were different. Orders went through, but apparently Chase didn't like the dupe charges and denied the subsequent ones.

Staples did not cancel the others -- they sent me emails saying to call in for each.

Now I have 3 business days in which to pick off cards I want to use for each. Just have to call in and change the payment method for each order. Thanks Staples! If one wanted to abuse this policy they surely could. Guess they will now, huh. This is better than the Ticketmaster scheme.
Old Jun 30, 2015, 9:39 am

Staples has had things to abuse of (other than gift cards) for a long time and messing with the .com part of their operation is risky. They blacklist people / addresses. Just a word of caution if another similar deal comes by.
Old Jul 1, 2015, 5:36 am

Programs: Hyatt Globalist, Bonvoy platinum
Originally Posted by minamhere
Did anyone else get emails this morning notifying that the orders were delayed by one business day?

The order status page still says delivery on 7/14, and status "processing". Anyone else?
Received 2 emails for my orders this morning stating "shipped" but I've gotten your message above on previous orders. They always came and didn't take so long!
Old Jul 2, 2015, 3:10 am

Originally Posted by minamhere

Mine says shipped with a delivery date of 7/14. There is no tracking number though.
Old Jul 2, 2015, 5:36 am

$10 Off $200 Visa Gift Cards At Staples.com Limit Of Three, Today Only

Received 6 emails this morning that all of my gift cards have shipped. 3 gift cards per order on my Ink. Now hoping that my Kate is working!
Old Jul 2, 2015, 6:01 am

Originally Posted by airstairfear
Here's what I did: Placed a slew of orders with ONE Chase Ink card even though the other details were different. Orders went through, but apparently Chase didn't like the dupe charges and denied the subsequent ones.

Staples did not cancel the others -- they sent me emails saying to call in for each.

Now I have 3 business days in which to pick off cards I want to use for each. Just have to call in and change the payment method for each order. Thanks Staples! If one wanted to abuse this policy they surely could. Guess they will now, huh. This is better than the Ticketmaster scheme.
What is the ticketmaster scheme? I'd be grateful for info!!
Old Jul 2, 2015, 12:11 pm

Originally Posted by prestonv
Received 6 emails this morning that all of my gift cards have shipped. 3 gift cards per order on my Ink. Now hoping that my Kate is working!
Same as you
Old Jul 2, 2015, 2:42 pm

Shipped for me!
Old Jul 3, 2015, 3:36 pm

Haven't received the cards but got a snailmail from giftcardmall with activation codes and instructions.
Old Jul 3, 2015, 4:25 pm

Programs: Several dozen
Ditto for my order, not yet for my SO's order.

Originally Posted by winsteven13
Haven't received the cards but got a snailmail from giftcardmall with activation codes and instructions.
Old Jul 3, 2015, 4:41 pm

I got all my cards and activation codes today from this promo!
Old Jul 8, 2015, 3:46 pm

I received my gift cards on Monday, but no separate mail with pins. How long do the pins usually take?
Old Jul 8, 2015, 5:30 pm

Programs: AS,AA,JB, HH Gold, Starriott Titanium Elite, Hyatt Explorist, Global Entry
I got 3 cards Friday called Monday and they activated them in 24 hours. I lcalled this morning to set the pins.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.