Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Credit, Debit and Prepaid Card Programs > Manufactured Spending
Reload this Page >

$10 Off $200 Visa Gift Cards At Staples.com Limit Of Three [June 28 only]

$10 Off $200 Visa Gift Cards At Staples.com Limit Of Three [June 28 only]

Old Jul 8, 2015, 5:32 pm

Originally Posted by mhdena
I got 3 cards Friday called Monday and they activated them in 24 hours. I lcalled this morning to set the pins.
Awesome. Can't believe I didn't think to call... It always solves everything!

Thanks.
Old Jul 9, 2015, 10:29 am

I can't active mine online. anyone else with this problem?

it is giving me an error when I try to activate. I'm not sure if their activation system is down or something else is wrong.
Old Jul 9, 2015, 11:06 am

Originally Posted by trubador
I can't active mine online. anyone else with this problem?

it is giving me an error when I try to activate. I'm not sure if their activation system is down or something else is wrong.
Yes. Had to call in. This happened yesterday morning for me.
Old Jul 9, 2015, 7:13 pm

Damn. How did I miss this?
Old Jul 9, 2015, 8:12 pm

My activation codes haven't arrived in my mailbox in the last four days since I got the cards. I called the number and activated them this evening.
Old Jul 10, 2015, 7:26 am

Originally Posted by slickjolly
My activation codes haven't arrived in my mailbox in the last four days since I got the cards. I called the number and activated them this evening.
You can activate without the codes? I've had a set of cards for a week with no activation codes.
Old Jul 10, 2015, 7:44 am

My cards and activation codes came in separate envelopes at the same time and I've already drained them via Kate.
Old Jul 10, 2015, 8:29 am

Originally Posted by Mamibear
My cards and activation codes came in separate envelopes at the same time and I've already drained them via Kate.
I received one card and activation code set on the same day. Received another set of cards the next day but 4 days later no activation codes.
Old Jul 10, 2015, 1:18 pm

My cards all arrived on Monday, and my activation codes arrived on Thursday. I called on Thursday morning (before mail arrived) and was able to activate by phone. Took about 30 minutes after the call before I could add them to GoWallet and set the pins.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.