FlyerTalk Forums

FlyerTalk Forums (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/index.php)
-   Manufactured Spending (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/manufactured-spending-719/)
-   -   Cashback on Amex GC through TopCashBack, BigCrumbs, etc. (2015) (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/manufactured-spending/1649136-cashback-amex-gc-through-topcashback-bigcrumbs-etc-2015-a.html)

josephstern Jan 1, 2015 1:50 am

Cashback on Amex GC through TopCashBack, BigCrumbs, etc. (2015)

Orders are getting approved FAST right now. Nice.

nmp0 Jan 1, 2015 7:22 am

Topcashback dropped down to 1.5% around 9am (tried to slide one more order in but was too late). BF and BC still show 0.

Travel4Points Jan 1, 2015 7:26 am

Got my $1,000 AGC right before the deadline this morning so it would count for 2015 spend!

MSerforfun Jan 1, 2015 7:40 am

Hey guys...I max out on Amex gift cards for myself and my wife. If I subscribe to the "Premium Shipping" option, do I have to have two premium shipping accounts, one for myself and another for my wife or would it work to just have one premium shipping account in which two social security numbers are being used to purchase the cards?

ILGfly Jan 1, 2015 11:15 am

Originally Posted by nmp0 (Post 24082655)
Topcashback dropped down to 1.5% around 9am (tried to slide one more order in but was too late). BF and BC still show 0.

Last time AGCs came back after a hiatus, TCB had them exclusively for 24 hours. I'd bet we'll see, at least, BF back tomorrow.

JudyJFLA Jan 1, 2015 11:42 am

Originally Posted by skitch23 (Post 24080980)
Hope you are mixing in some business cards with that $20k.
Per the T&C's on tcb:

Squeaked in another $6K Last night, $6K personal, $20K business

JudyJFLA

I now need a room at Walmart for BB and Serve loads after buying all the remaining $500 gift cards at $4.84@ They were hiding them last week!!

SkyTeam777 Jan 1, 2015 7:29 pm

I have read the Sticky, but cannot find any Visa GCs that reload to Bluebird online. I bought tons of Amex GCs, but need to churn them into something that reloads to Bluebird online. Any help would be appreciated, this mega thread is daunting.

Stoughton Jan 1, 2015 7:49 pm

Originally Posted by SkyTeam777 (Post 24085717)
I have read the Sticky, but cannot find any Visa GCs that reload to Bluebird online. I bought tons of Amex GCs, but need to churn them into something that reloads to Bluebird online. Any help would be appreciated, this mega thread is daunting.

I recommend you read the Bluebird thread, starting with the Wiki

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/manuf...er-checks.html

vinhboy Jan 1, 2015 9:03 pm

I've never bought a custom message business card before. I put my name on the "line 2" of the business card. Will it look like the personal card with your name embossed on it? Also, what is expedited shipping? Never seen that option before.

frekwentflier Jan 1, 2015 9:54 pm

Originally Posted by vinhboy (Post 24086089)
I've never bought a custom message business card before. I put my name on the "line 2" of the business card. Will it look like the personal card with your name embossed on it? Also, what is expedited shipping? Never seen that option before.

Expedited shipping costs $99/year. For this fee, you can get as many cards as you want shipped overnight for "free". It's well worth it if you intend to purchase many cards.

I believe when you first sign up for it, you get a 3 month trial for free.

I'm not sure what the Biz cards look like. I've only ordered personal so far. I hope they look similar to the personal ones that I put my name on.

OHijAAzi73 Jan 2, 2015 12:44 am

Originally Posted by vinhboy (Post 24086089)
I've never bought a custom message business card before. I put my name on the "line 2" of the business card. Will it look like the personal card with your name embossed on it?

Yes

nooobFlyer Jan 2, 2015 2:41 am

I purchased the premium shipping plan and placed multiple orders using different credit cards totaling more than 20k on business cards. I have received emails about an hour ago, all of the orders were cancelled :( I have placed one order with them before so I thought I should be able to place multiple orders without any issues. What's worse is that the wiki says it takes about a week for the hold to be lifted!@!

Your order was not fulfilled for the following reasons: We could not verify your order information and cannot approve your order at this time.

If you have any questions about this Card order you may call us at 866-268-0582 and reference order #xxxxx. If you feel that this was caused in error, please contact your credit card issuer to validate your billing address and card security code information. Afterwards, please resubmit your Card order.
I smell BS here. Are they making it up to deny the extra CB? If they tried to verify the info they could have verified it with the card issuers and it would have been ok. I can't imagine that multiple card issuers just denied them all. All orders showed pending authorization on cards. Did anyone else have any cancellations?

ZzzzX Jan 2, 2015 5:48 am

Originally Posted by frekwentflier (Post 24086250)
Expedited shipping costs $99/year. For this fee, you can get as many cards as you want shipped overnight for "free". It's well worth it if you intend to purchase many cards.

I believe when you first sign up for it, you get a 3 month trial for free.

I'm not sure what the Biz cards look like. I've only ordered personal so far. I hope they look similar to the personal ones that I put my name on.

"Overnight" that may take a week....

kenshinluo Jan 2, 2015 7:48 am

Originally Posted by nooobFlyer (Post 24086962)
I purchased the premium shipping plan and placed multiple orders using different credit cards totaling more than 20k on business cards. I have received emails about an hour ago, all of the orders were cancelled :( I have placed one order with them before so I thought I should be able to place multiple orders without any issues. What's worse is that the wiki says it takes about a week for the hold to be lifted!@!

I smell BS here. Are they making it up to deny the extra CB? If they tried to verify the info they could have verified it with the card issuers and it would have been ok. I can't imagine that multiple card issuers just denied them all. All orders showed pending authorization on cards. Did anyone else have any cancellations?

Did you order business amex or personal? Personal is limited to 10k every 14 days. If you ordered business cards, do you own a real business?

fakemadrid Jan 2, 2015 7:58 am

Originally Posted by frudd38 (Post 24079367)
Anyone know how long portal points for VX takes to post? Order from 12/19 still shows nothing.

Edit: Sorry just saw the Wiki, but further search shows VX is non Cartera.

Ordered 12/21, still not showing for me as well. Any updates?