MS on a specific card

Old Nov 30, 2014, 6:12 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Amtrak Guest Rewards (SE), Virgin America Elevate, Hyatt Gold Passport (Platinum), VIA Preference
MS on a specific card

Basically, I'm trying to shake about $10k in MS loose on a Virgin America Visa before the middle of December...I've got about $8-10k in "regular" spending on the card either already spent or pending, but...well, let's just say that I got a late start on a status chase on VX. A very late start. As in...October.

(No, really...if I'd known they were going to be worth working with there's a lot that would have been done differently back in October when I started, and I'd have another 30k points in my account, including 5k status points, and this would mostly be a moot issue)

I've got an emergency backup option (I can dump cash to one of several friends via Paypal and have them cut me a check right back...though I don't know of any tax headaches there...and I think one of them also has Square, which I'm tempted by as well), but I'd just assume not use that to excess.

Considering that I'm effectively new to this, any advice for what would be my best option?
Old Nov 30, 2014, 6:47 pm
Suspended

Originally Posted by GrayAnderson
Considering that I'm effectively new to this, any advice for what would be my best option?
Start here

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/manuf...tart-here.html

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.