Wiki Posts
Search

MS from Korea, or overseas in general?

Search this Thread

Old Nov 27, 2014, 8:40 pm
Original Poster

MS from Korea, or overseas in general?

Hello all,

I am currently living in South Korea and just started this adventure with credit cards. I have just gotten approved for 5 and I had all of them sent to my brother back in the states and then he will send pics of the cards to me and ships them later. I was curious if there are any churners here in Korea that have any advice, or anyone has any ideas how to do it via online/overseas.

I just signed up for the serve and it seems like I can do that via the interent so that will help a little. Any other advice or ideas would be amazing.
Old Nov 27, 2014, 9:03 pm

Hello fellow korean! Haha not really - Im American but living here for next 6 months as well (teaching) - feel free to send me a PM. Everything I do is online/mobile. I hit AP hard before it died, and am turning now to google wallet to meet min spend (for 2x100k AMEX offers I got), you can MS with KIVA & paypal....I haven't found a local way to MS with giftcards or anything as I'm afraid the conversion/korean banking will bring a whole new element into the fray. That said, MS overseas is very very difficult and I cannot fly J to maldives when I want. I manage to churn CCs and MS just enough to meet my needs (2-3 international flights/year)
Old Nov 27, 2014, 9:23 pm
Original Poster

Cheers Hood. just sent you a PM.
Old Feb 13, 2019, 6:48 am

Hiya

Either of you two still in Korea? I'd like to meetup with some fellow MS'rs if you either of you are interested let me know.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.