WM gives me marked MOs, investigating me?

Old Nov 16, 2014, 10:17 pm

Programs: Anywhere I can ski...
lol, funny thread.
Old Nov 17, 2014, 5:39 am

Originally Posted by fappi
I have reason to believe I am the target of a financial investigation that Wal-mart is cooperating with, or started. I have been buying thousands of dollars of Money Pacs each day from my my local Rite Aids in the area, for two or three months. I then load the Money Pacs to my prepaid cards and buy Money Orders at Wal-mart.

Recently, I noticed that Wal-mart has started marking the Moneygram Money orders it gives me. In my case, Wal-mart has been putting a tiny microscopic pin prick under the "stop sign" picture on each Money order it gives me. The holes are almost impossible to see, I have to hold the Money order up to the light. But there is no mistake, the holes are there in the same place on each recent Money order they give me.

Why are they passing me marked Money orders? I know when undercover police are buying drugs from a drug dealer, they used marked money. So obviously Wal-mart is doing this to me, passing me marked Money orders to arrest me to prove to the judge that these are the Money orders they give me.

Everyone: closely examine your Money orders CLOSELY for microscopic pin-prick holes or other strange unusual markings to see if your Money orders are marked as well. They may be investigating all heavy hitters, not just me. Stay safe and watch over your shoulder!
The feds are on to you, I would buy a one-way ticket to Azerbaijan if I were you.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.