Last edit by: kingrat
common sense would go here if we had any
Print Wikipost

Prepaid Cards Loadable with Debit Cards

Search this Thread

Old Oct 6, 2014, 2:21 pm
Original Poster

Post Prepaid Cards Loadable with Debit Cards

Perhaps this could be a good Wiki for all of us to have available. Prepaid/Debit Cards which can be loaded using a debit card.

Thread will be updated accordingly.

Perhaps include info such as: Name, URL, Fees (if any), etc..
Old Oct 6, 2014, 3:26 pm
Suspended

Programs: Amex Plat, AA Gold, SPG Gold, Hyatt Gold, HHonors Gold, Carlson Gold
If you could all also please post contact information for bloggers so we can forward this information directly to them that would be great.
Old Oct 6, 2014, 4:28 pm

Programs: Northwest, United
Oh yes, by all means, lets make this information as highly visible as we can. That way the companies involved can shut it down quickly.

(for the circles and arrows folks, that is called sarcasm)

Look. You see everyone lamenting the death of amazon payments? That's where every single opportunity its headed. The more information that's made painfully obvious for anyone to see, the quicker things get shut down.

The companies involved all read Flyertalk, and they don't like to look like idiots.

Get it?
Old Oct 6, 2014, 4:53 pm
Original Poster

I get it. I know it takes a lot of time researching and doing your homework with this. Perhaps not give information directly towards the product but provide somewhere people can go to do their research. Example: http://usa.visa.com/personal/persona...prepaid-cards/

It's just a thought
Old Oct 6, 2014, 5:03 pm

Programs: Marriot Rewards, Southwest Rapid rewards, Emerald Club, Avis Preferred
Originally Posted by JayTheBillionaire
I get it. I know it takes a lot of time researching and doing your homework with this. Perhaps not give information directly towards the product but provide somewhere people can go to do their research. Example: http://usa.visa.com/personal/persona...prepaid-cards/

It's just a thought
They can go to google to do their research.
Old Oct 6, 2014, 6:08 pm

Originally Posted by TheDapperDon
They can go to google to do their research.
agreed. this thread is a terrible idea and exactly why FT has become more damaging to MS than helping. I know it definitely started out helping/creating MS....but way too many people hunting for info to post on blogs to profit at the expense of everyone.
Old Oct 6, 2014, 6:09 pm
Suspended

Perhaps this could be a good Wiki for all of us to have available. Prepaid/Debit Cards which can be loaded using a debit card.

Translation:

I heard about this but don't know how to do it so under the guise of creating a wiki, I'm asking all of you to give me the info I need.
Old Oct 6, 2014, 6:12 pm

Programs: AA Lifetime Gold, HHonors Diamond
I agree with the OP that it would be a great idea to have all the MS methods posted in one place. That makes it so much easier for everyone (FT contributors, bloggers, CC companies etc) to find all the places to MS. There is no way that this would lead to the shutdown of MS opportunities.
Old Oct 6, 2014, 6:35 pm

God I hope you are trolling. For the sake of all that's good I hope you are trolling.
Old Oct 6, 2014, 6:37 pm
Suspended

Programs: AA, UA, AS, DL, BA, F9, IHG Plat, HH Gold, CC Gold, SPG Gold, MR Silver
This thread will die a painful death and rightfully so...do your own due diligence
Old Oct 6, 2014, 8:10 pm

Wait....lemme get the spoons.....
Old Oct 6, 2014, 8:18 pm
Formerly known as FTRox87

Programs: AA/US 1M, AS, BA, CX, EK, EY, JL, KE, LH, NH, OS, QF, QR, TG, UA/CO | *$G
I created a wiki to help the community out... I think JayTheBeggar has a brilliant idea... lets get some circles and arrows going... altho I'm very new to this hobby so I dunno which circles and arrows to use. so I'd appreciate some help with that, lets get this going guys. yeah one stop shop!!!!!

Last edited by FTR 787; Oct 6, 2014 at 9:16 pm
Old Oct 6, 2014, 8:23 pm

Well, here we go. It is only a matter of time before the "the bloggers are innocent" crowd arrives.

Originally Posted by FTRox87
I created a wiki to help the community out... I think JayTheBeggar has a brilliant idea... lets get some circles and arrows going... altho I'm very new to this hobby so I dunno which circles and arrows to use. so I'd appreciate some help with that, lets get this going guys. yeah one stop shop!!!!!
When I first saw the wiki, I thought "W.TF?!?!" and became slightly annoyed, but then I started laughing. In fact, I am still laughing Nice job ^
Old Oct 6, 2014, 8:40 pm
Original Poster

I like where this is going..
Still waiting for someone to give me the right answer
Btw, yes, I know how to MS, done my research, been there done that. Hey, for being under 25, I think I'm actually doing pretty good :P
But seriously, why does everybody think I asked the prepaid load with debit suggestions for MS? Could be to balance money flow, who knows. Can't be quick to assume.
Mods: Feel free to delete the thread. I'll keep my mouth shut from now on
Old Oct 6, 2014, 8:41 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by ZzzzX
Wait....lemme get the spoons.....
And the peanut butter please.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.