Search

Fastest way to deal with error 4005

Search this Thread

Old Jun 24, 2014, 7:31 pm
fMD
Original Poster

Fastest way to deal with error 4005

Hey everyone,

I bought some VRs a while ago and am getting error 4005 (card suspended) when I try to enter their code online. What's the fastest way to deal with this aside from going into the store? I bought them while ago on vacation and probably won't be able to make it back to the store.

Thanks!
Old Jun 24, 2014, 7:59 pm

Call them at 1-877-429-8140 and tell them what happened. I hope you have copies of ur receipts!!!
Old Jun 24, 2014, 8:10 pm

had a similar experience... CC chargeback is what was eventually suggested by CVS (and that worked)....Incomm. simply didn't do anything and directed me towards CVS after I sent them all front-back and receipts. In my case the problem was that for some reason CVS POS rejected the order after the payment went through due to ID mismatch. My receipt said 'Activated' but in reality none of them were activated and funds were stuck somewhere with my CC company. I got my 5K back.
Old Jun 25, 2014, 7:12 pm
fMD
Original Poster

Called the store. I'm going to have to go back there. They MAY be able to refund my purchase but I'd like to avoid that as it may take a long time even if they figure it out.
Old Oct 6, 2014, 8:55 am

I'm getting the same error message this morning after making some purchases last night. Issue is that the retailer is about 100 miles from my home residence. We'll see how I make out.
Old Oct 6, 2014, 1:14 pm

I called the store manager who informed me the associate "mistakingly allowed the VR to be purchased with a CC." Their company that processes the CC transaction identified the mistake and canceled the purchased. It was a decent attempt.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.