Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Free NetSpend Visa Prepaid at Kum & Go

Search this Thread

Old Sep 19, 2014, 12:46 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Hilton Diamond. National Biz Exec. AMX Plat. CSR. Bonvoy Brilliant. Delta Reserve.
Smile Free NetSpend Visa Prepaid at Kum & Go

If you get the Kum & Go Android/Apple app, there is a coupon for a waived $4.95 activation fee for this prepaid visa card. Coupon is good until October 31st.

Use this in combination with your Chase Freedom until October 1st to get 5x points at gas stations. Or in combination with one of your other gas rewards cards.

Great deal!
Old Sep 19, 2014, 7:00 pm

You don't want to say that fast 3 times. Actually it sounds the same no matter how fast you say it!
Old Sep 19, 2014, 7:20 pm

doesn't the 5% bonus on Chase F for gas stations end Sept 30? IIRC, October 1 is the start of 5% bonus on amazon.com, zappos.com, select department stores.
Old Sep 19, 2014, 9:23 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Hilton Diamond. National Biz Exec. AMX Plat. CSR. Bonvoy Brilliant. Delta Reserve.
Originally Posted by Mamibear
doesn't the 5% bonus on Chase F for gas stations end Sept 30? IIRC, October 1 is the start of 5% bonus on amazon.com, zappos.com, select department stores.
My bad, I meant to put Sept. 30th. You are correct.
Old Sep 20, 2014, 6:56 am

Programs: 25 million points to burn!
Can't find is on the Apple App Store when I search Kum & Go. Any tips? Also, can we get multiples of this card, and how do we liquidate them?
Old Sep 20, 2014, 7:08 am

Originally Posted by Preacher7
Can't find is on the Apple App Store when I search Kum & Go. Any tips? Also, can we get multiples of this card, and how do we liquidate them?
Search for it on the App Store on your phone.

Find it on itunes store on your computer and then add it to your phone.

I found it in both places.
Old Sep 20, 2014, 8:13 am

Programs: 25 million points to burn!
Thx! Got the app and the coupon. Once u load the $500 on it, how are you draining it? Do u just ATM it out immediately and swallow the $2.50 fee? Or is there a more creative way? Also, can we buy multiples of this card? I used to use this card back in the day but once I got the permanent version of it, it got shut down pretty quick for MSing.
Old Sep 20, 2014, 9:16 am

sad to say the KNG I went to says cash only for the NS while there are stores that will take CC for it but I can't use the coupon

great find OP!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.