Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Apple Pay just changed the MS GAME!

Search this Thread

Old Sep 12, 2015, 6:23 pm
HCA

Originally Posted by hiima
Nite I'm thinking if I should get my first iPhone.
Good deal to let me thinking of getting 2nd Discover card and upgrade my iphone.
Old Sep 16, 2015, 11:07 pm

Last edited by Chelski; Jan 9, 2016 at 7:44 am
Old Sep 18, 2015, 8:17 am

Programs: WN (CP 6x, A+ 2x), Marriott (LT Titanium), Hyatt Explorer, Hertz PC, UA/*A Silver
Originally Posted by Chelski
Data point: tried to add OV Prepaid Visa Card (The Bancorp Bank) to Apple Pay. Says card issuer doesn't support this card type yet. Not sure which MO merchants accept Apple Pay, but would be more convenient.

The Bancorp Bank is a listed bank for Apple Pay. https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT204916

Apple Disclaimer: "Some cards from participating banks might not be supported in Apple Pay. Contact your bank for more information."

Data points of other Gebit/Prepaid cards would be interesting, especially if one loads.

A regular bank debit card can be added to Apple Pay.
Be sure you have iOS9 in order to add discover to AP. Got the same message when trying to add it under 8.x
Old Sep 19, 2015, 5:14 am
Original Poster

Programs: Delta, Hilton Honors, SPG, Marriott, Hyatt
Well, i'm glad i filled the role of Nostrada....ahh..Nevermind. I'm heading to some stores in about 3 hours. Oh, on a side note, did you guys know that BJs sells GCs and does support contactless payments?

Only thing is that they sell lower denominations. Only up to $200 but when you do the math, it still makes sense. I won't do it for you, but the fee for the cards is only up to 5.95...Just saying. 20% of $200 is way more than that.

Have a happy day shopping. I know i will.
Old Sep 19, 2015, 9:13 am

Originally Posted by illinidad
Be sure you have iOS9 in order to add discover to AP. Got the same message when trying to add it under 8.x
My post was about trying to see if any Gebit/prepaids can be added, not discover.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.