Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Credit, Debit and Prepaid Card Programs > Manufactured Spending
Reload this Page >

Staples.com increased to 4 points/$ in UR Portal

Old Jul 16, 14, 4:36 pm
Original Poster

Just used the UR Portal and saw that Staples.com is listed as an extra 4 points/$ bonus today. I've only been using the UR Portal for a few months but I'm pretty sure it's been only 2 points for as long as I remember.

Obviously doesn't apply to gift card purchases, but if you need some actual office supplies it's a pretty sweet deal when combined with making the purchase on a 5x biz INK card (along with the SavingsEdge return, even better).

If I'm wrong on this, go easy on me - I'm a long time reader/learner here and finally coming out of the shadows to post!
Old Jul 16, 14, 4:38 pm

Originally Posted by hammocktime View Post
Just used the UR Portal and saw that Staples.com is listed as an extra 4 points/$ bonus today. I've only been using the UR Portal for a few months but I'm pretty sure it's been only 2 points for as long as I remember.

Obviously doesn't apply to gift card purchases, but if you need some actual office supplies it's a pretty sweet deal when combined with making the purchase on a 5x biz INK card (along with the SavingsEdge return, even better).

If I'm wrong on this, go easy on me - I'm a long time reader/learner here and finally coming out of the shadows to post!
Nice find which is good for non GC purchases. However given the nature of the topics in this MS forum, I am sure it is not really applicable. You shouldn't get flamed for this.
Old Jul 16, 14, 4:50 pm

Programs: Marriott Platinum, Hyatt Diamond, SPG Gold, HH Diamond

So you're talling me Staples sells something besides gift cards?? Never actually looked past that aisle.
Old Jul 16, 14, 4:57 pm

Originally Posted by fletch512 View Post
So you're talling me Staples sells something besides gift cards?? Never actually looked past that aisle.
They have an entire aisle for GCs? Mine only has a freaking display case
Old Jul 16, 14, 5:23 pm

Originally Posted by fletch512 View Post
Yeah there are FAR items at Staples.
Old Jul 16, 14, 5:26 pm

Programs: Hilton Diamond, CC, Hyatt & IHG
Originally Posted by ericdabbs View Post
Nice find which is good for non GC purchases. However given the nature of the topics in this MS forum, I am sure it is not really applicable. You shouldn't get flamed for this.
I use the portal to MS when there are FAR softwares. You would be surprised that the point stacks up with every FAR deal for Staples. Good job OP.
Old Jul 16, 14, 5:30 pm
Original Poster

Is there a good resource to find current FAR items at Staples?
Old Jul 21, 14, 3:51 am

Programs: All of them!
Is there a good resource to find current FAR items at Staples?
http://www.staples.com/weeklyad
http://www.staples.com/coupons

Search this Thread
Search Engine: