opening iPhone CC account to pay self

Old Aug 9, 2014, 7:24 am

Originally Posted by justme8
I won't stop!

pier11 - Be part of the problem or be part of the solution--it's your call! ^
Have you tried AFT? I noticed they have locations in San Jose and Oakland.
https://www279.americanexpress.com/G.../whereToBuy.do
Old Aug 9, 2014, 11:39 am

opening iPhone CC account to pay self

me personally i love overdraft accts. every acct i try to get the biggest one.
Old Aug 9, 2014, 3:14 pm

Programs: All of em...
Originally Posted by alexsherrick
1. Get serve with ISIS. You can transfer 1500 a month in credit card to it.
2. Use AP to send 1,000 to somebody that gives you 1,000 back by check.

$7,500 after 3 months.
Finally some good, simple advice.

For Serve, if you can't get ISIS, just get normal Serve for $1k/mo per account, Amazon Payments (AP) for $1k/mo per account, and USB Visabuxx for $2k/mo per account.

Think about your nice family members and friends who might allow an account in their name... Now go look up the Serve, AP, & Visabuxx threads and read up for a week or so. THEN spend. Also google Citi Virtual Account Numbers (VAN) so you can knock out multiple accounts even quicker. Can easily spend $20k/mo with the above info once you understand it. You're welcome.
Old Aug 9, 2014, 9:07 pm

Originally Posted by nnugnotsle
You're doing it all wrong.
This.
Old Aug 9, 2014, 11:14 pm

OP, you have found the right place on the Interwebs to answer your question. The only issue you have is too many choices.

Please post name of company that lets you run credit card charges at 1.7% fee.

/thread.
Old Aug 12, 2014, 9:48 am

Programs: Hyatt Globalist, MLife Gold, Marriott Gold, HHonors Gold, Caesars Diamond, Amex Plat
OP, you probably have an extra 2 weeks. I got the Citi AA w/ 10k spend in 3 months and it actually is 3.5 months. Secure message them and ask what your "spend by" date is for bonus points. The same is true with my Chase Ink. My app was 7/1 and my spend by date is 10/15.

Also, you can't use cc to "load" Bluebird or whatever. You must convert cc spend to "debit" GC (ergo card with a PIN). Then you can load. But read thoroughly so you know which GCs can be used to load and how/where to load.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.