Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Credit, Debit and Prepaid Card Programs > Manufactured Spending
Reload this Page >

Staples 7/13 - 7/19 Get $20 Staples GC via Easy Rebate when buying $300 Mastercard GC

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Staples 7/13 - 7/19 Get $20 Staples GC via Easy Rebate when buying $300 Mastercard GC

Search this Thread

Old Jul 13, 2014, 6:12 pm

Programs: UA, CO, Delta, AA, BA, Hilton, Starwood, Marriott
Originally Posted by skitch23
The offer number is 14-94498. And as others have mentioned, its for MC gc's.
Thanks!
Old Jul 13, 2014, 6:13 pm

Originally Posted by lobo411
14-94498
Thanks a lot!
Old Jul 13, 2014, 6:17 pm

Originally Posted by Adirondacker
Karen if you go to stapleseasyrebates on line you can search by provider (blackhawk) and get the number.
I tried to search by sku, but it did not work. -
Old Jul 15, 2014, 8:47 pm

Originally Posted by medellinfein
I have access to 2 addresses, but i want to use a single credit card...has anyone been sucessful submitting 2 rebates with unique everything, but using the same underlying credit card?

(I guess they only see the last 4 digits, so it should be ok, but want to check if anyone has experience... )
Is this offer only one per household? The T&C on the rebate receipt don't mention that. Staples website isn't loading for me, so I can't check there.
Old Jul 15, 2014, 8:49 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by Tuppins
Is this offer only one per household? The T&C on the rebate receipt don't mention that. Staples website isn't loading for me, so I can't check there.
Yes, 1 per household
Old Jul 16, 2014, 10:47 am

14-94498
Old Jul 16, 2014, 10:51 am

Does anyone know if they are enforcing the 1 per household rule?
Old Jul 16, 2014, 10:53 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by adrewishprince
RebatesHQ will deny your rebate if you submit more than one with the same address.
Old Jul 16, 2014, 11:41 am
Suspended

Programs: Amex Plat, AA Gold, SPG Gold, Hyatt Gold, HHonors Gold, Carlson Gold
Originally Posted by adrewishprince
Yes but there's nothing stopping you from getting them sent to family/friends/work if they don't mind. I always get 4 of these rebates when they come up. 1 to each of my homes, one to work, one to my parents. Never had a problem. With Staples running these promotions about once a month lately with the VSE 4 of the rebate gift cards is enough to cancel out the activation fee for my monthly Staples purchase.
Old Jul 16, 2014, 12:38 pm

I do 10 of these every time the offers come out. Takes a few minutes to fill each form out but def. worth it when I need to build up some UR or meet spend.
Old Jul 16, 2014, 1:14 pm

Originally Posted by payeco
Yes but there's nothing stopping you from getting them sent to family/friends/work if they don't mind. I always get 4 of these rebates when they come up. 1 to each of my homes, one to work, one to my parents. Never had a problem. With Staples running these promotions about once a month lately with the VSE 4 of the rebate gift cards is enough to cancel out the activation fee for my monthly Staples purchase.

I do this too....but I'm pretty sure my dumbass just submitted the same one last time instead of putting in my other receipt #s.

damnit...I feel really dumb right now.

-edit- Actually, scratch that...looks like I have up to 60 days to submit...so now I need to hope I didn't throw it out

Last edited by VizeL; Jul 16, 2014 at 1:20 pm
Old Jul 18, 2014, 3:05 pm

Went into Staples, bought 22 US Bank $200 MCGCs. Called GC tel # and changed PIN. Tried to unload MCGCs @ WM onto BB - no go with regular cashier (monochrome and color). Tried MoneyCenter cashier too - no go.

Followed the instructions on this wiki:
http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/manuf...bit-cards.html

Can't figure out what he problem is.
Old Jul 18, 2014, 3:36 pm

Programs: Life, Love and Laughter
Originally Posted by guywhocan
Went into Staples, bought 22 US Bank $200 MCGCs. Called GC tel # and changed PIN. Tried to unload MCGCs @ WM onto BB - no go with regular cashier (monochrome and color). Tried MoneyCenter cashier too - no go.

Followed the instructions on this wiki:
http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/manuf...bit-cards.html

Can't figure out what he problem is.
I had the same problem today, too; while my Visa GCs loaded easily. A little research on the web alerted me to the fact that has been a problem with unloading MC GCs at Wal-Mart. So, I am going to try to unload at Family Dollar.
Old Jul 18, 2014, 8:37 pm

Originally Posted by onthego15
I had the same problem today, too; while my Visa GCs loaded easily. A little research on the web alerted me to the fact that has been a problem with unloading MC GCs at Wal-Mart. So, I am going to try to unload at Family Dollar.
At your suggestion I went to Family Dollar to try it. It didn't even recognize my BB card.
Old Jul 18, 2014, 10:26 pm

Programs: AA, AGR, DL, MR, WoH, UA
Originally Posted by guywhocan
At your suggestion I went to Family Dollar to try it. It didn't even recognize my BB card.
Perhaps research, then act?

If you're in a hurry, then you've probably bought more than you can comfortably float.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.