Random Store Gift Cards to BB Load

Old Jun 30, 2014, 8:14 pm

Originally Posted by aGeist
so now that you have the info you want the thread deleted and refuse to share details?
What did you expect. This thread should remain open.
Old Jun 30, 2014, 9:25 pm

Quick data point:
I noticed that the Chik-Fil-A gift cards are processed by Incomm. I bought one and it had a 4 digit pin on the back. Attempted a load at kate with that pin and failed. I also failed with pin 0000.
Old Jun 30, 2014, 9:29 pm

I'd like to thank those who gave a serious and kind response to my question. I'd like to question those who felt a need to insult a new poster. Do you think this is a closed fraternity? Does sarcasm demonstrate your superiority or your lack of manners?
Old Jun 30, 2014, 9:29 pm

Originally Posted by coolblues
Hint : try sending PM's to the the user whose handle starts with h* (and he's not active on this thread. He was the one who shared this info. to begin with, OP is a freeloader)
http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/members/hstar.html

The guy you are talking about hasn't been active here for almost a decade.
Old Jun 30, 2014, 9:43 pm

Originally Posted by helgoldstein
I'd like to thank those who gave a serious and kind response to my question. I'd like to question those who felt a need to insult a new poster. Do you think this is a closed fraternity? Does sarcasm demonstrate your superiority or your lack of manners?
The information you are looking for isn't hard to find. All one needs to do is read through the threads in the MS forum.

I suggested AFT to you because it's pretty much point and shoot (and to my knowledge works with Citi cards). The thread has a wiki - you don't even need to read through the whole thread!

What you seem to be missing is that you will get more helpful answers if you show initiative first. If you pose an on topic question in a thread and and you show at least a basic understanding, you're much more likely to receive helpful responses ^

Also, do give at least a passing glance to this thread @:-): http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/manuf...tart-here.html
Old Jun 30, 2014, 10:04 pm

Programs: DL PM
Originally Posted by TKKY
We've just created a market for discount Chipotle GCs.
Now this I'm looking forward to.
Old Jun 30, 2014, 10:17 pm
Suspended

Programs: Amex Plat, AA Gold, SPG Gold, Hyatt Gold, HHonors Gold, Carlson Gold
Originally Posted by BHArt
Now this I'm looking forward to.
Is Moe's Southwest Grill not nationwide? Because IMO Moe's kicks Chipotle's .... Maybe it's just that the one near me does a bad job but I think Chipotle kind of sucks.
Old Jun 30, 2014, 10:31 pm

awww ok I get it now.

Thanks for the pm's! Right in line with what I was already doing.

ok now lock it down
Old Jul 1, 2014, 12:16 am
Formerly known as FTRox87

Programs: AA/US 1M, AS, BA, CX, EK, EY, JL, KE, LH, NH, OS, QF, QR, TG, UA/CO | *$G
Originally Posted by TKKY
We've just created a market for discount Chipotle GCs.
and now you know how the big dogs manipulate markets on Wall Street.

anyways, just got back and saw this thread. I'd appreciate a heads up PM as well.
Old Jul 1, 2014, 7:18 am

AAA cards work great 4.95 fee

Originally Posted by helgoldstein
This is my first post, and I would really appreciate some help. I just received my AA Citi Exec Mastercard. Can someone PM me about gift cards so I can complete the $10,000 spend? Thanks!

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.