Chime Card

    Hide Wikipost
Old Oct 8, 14, 10:11 am   -   Wikipost
Please read: This is a community-maintained wiki post containing the most important information from this thread. You may edit the Wiki once you have been on FT for 90 days and have made 90 posts.
 
Last edit by: ericliujian
Wiki Link
You can't use the direct deposit numbers to ACH out. And there's a monthly fee of $5 after 180 days of non-activity.
Note: There is a 3% transfer fee for PP Biz Debit MC. Time to say goodbye.

Debit load limit
$200/day - reset at 12pm PST.
7/21 - Load limit back down to $100 a day. This keeps fluctuating, so just check your account and not the wiki.

It seems that Chime doesn't like you having a large balance so make sure you use the card every now and then. See this post http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/23173754-post47.html

Chime will suspend account for rapid unloading, large purchases/withdrawals are more likely to get flagged.

A friend of a user has been told that there is a lifetime limit of 6 debit cards linked to an account and 20 attempts of linking debit cards to an account (counting both successful and unsuccessful linkages). If you have reached the limit, there is no way to resolve the issue.

Debit card loads that WORK
PP Biz Debit MC (1% cb confirmed as of June loads)

Debit card loads that DON'T WORK (that have been tested)
Metabank VGC
USBank MC GC
Vanilla MCGC
Print Wikipost

Old Sep 8, 14, 9:05 pm
  #106  
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 314
Originally Posted by payeco View Post
Just got the email about the updated T&C. "Some" debit cards will be charged the fee. Looks like most major bank debit cards are excluded. Daily limit will also officially be raised to $200/day.

If PP MC are charged it definitely kills the last remaining usefulness of this card now that MPs with CC are pretty much completely dried up.
Note: As of Oct 8th, 2014 there will be up to a 3% transfer fee for this card. See why?

PP are dead now
ericliujian is offline  
Old Sep 10, 14, 7:21 am
  #107  
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 314
Load 200 on 1:03 am est and another 200 on 8:16.

So limit rest time is after 10:00 pm pst
ericliujian is offline  
Old Sep 11, 14, 8:55 am
  #108  
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 344
Originally Posted by ericliujian View Post
Load 200 on 1:03 am est and another 200 on 8:16.

So limit rest time is after 10:00 pm pst
Is there any trick to getting a 200 load limit? I only get 100 limit.
chaser123 is offline  
Old Sep 14, 14, 10:40 pm
  #109  
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Upper Sternistan
Posts: 7,646
Originally Posted by chaser123 View Post
Is there any trick to getting a 200 load limit? I only get 100 limit.
It seems to truly be back to $100 for the moment.
josephstern is online now  
Old Sep 15, 14, 9:38 am
  #110  
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Posts: 142
It looks like a new account still gets $200 per day. I opened one 2 weeks ago and have not received the card, but I could load $200 online everyday.
Yaoyao is offline  
Old Sep 15, 14, 10:54 am
  #111  
jk2
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 1,423
Did anybody get miles for load with DL ST?
jk2 is offline  
Old Sep 15, 14, 4:35 pm
  #112  
Suspended
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 468
does anyone know if you can ach pull?
ChuckMango is offline  
Old Sep 15, 14, 4:41 pm
  #113  
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Chicago
Programs: AA, BA, CX, DL, EK, F9, GA, HA, IB, JL, KE, LH, MH, NH, OS, PG, QR, RJ, SA, TG, UA, VN, WN, ZH
Posts: 927
Originally Posted by ChuckMango View Post
does anyone know if you can ach pull?
Yes, go for it.... if you don't read the thread or *gasp* the first line of the wiki...
lad2 is offline  
Old Sep 15, 14, 11:58 pm
  #114  
Suspended
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 468
Originally Posted by lad2 View Post
Yes, go for it.... if you don't read the thread or *gasp* the first line of the wiki...
take a deep breath please
ChuckMango is offline  
Old Sep 18, 14, 6:07 am
  #115  
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Boston
Posts: 56
Locked out of Chime

I tried adding funds from my PP MC this am. The system would not allow an amount to be entered, so I couldn't perform a xfer. Same thing for my husband's account. Has anyone else experienced this? Thanks.
Aleriem is offline  
Old Sep 18, 14, 11:06 am
  #116  
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 344
Originally Posted by Aleriem View Post
I tried adding funds from my PP MC this am. The system would not allow an amount to be entered, so I couldn't perform a xfer. Same thing for my husband's account. Has anyone else experienced this? Thanks.
No problems fo rme this am. Did my daily PP MC load around 7:30 EST.
i really will miss this, even if only $100.00. They make it so easy, Just sign in and 2 clicks and done.
chaser123 is offline  
Old Sep 18, 14, 11:59 am
  #117  
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: PHL
Programs: SW CP, SPG Gold, Hilton Gold
Posts: 571
Originally Posted by chaser123 View Post
No problems fo rme this am. Did my daily PP MC load around 7:30 EST.
i really will miss this, even if only $100.00. They make it so easy, Just sign in and 2 clicks and done.
It is easy but if your trying to move cash fast the $100 limit is painful. I would rather eat the $1/day and cash out my PPBiz in $1000 increments.
ftomasze is offline  
Old Sep 18, 14, 12:06 pm
  #118  
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Chicago
Programs: AA, BA, CX, DL, EK, F9, GA, HA, IB, JL, KE, LH, MH, NH, OS, PG, QR, RJ, SA, TG, UA, VN, WN, ZH
Posts: 927
Originally Posted by ftomasze View Post
It is easy but if your trying to move cash fast the $100 limit is painful. I would rather eat the $1/day and cash out my PPBiz in $1000 increments.
Yup, you'll really be only missing $30 in profit each month. And that's assuming they'll still be ok with your load/unload pattern.
lad2 is offline  
Old Sep 20, 14, 11:55 pm
  #119  
 
Join Date: May 2014
Posts: 143
Originally Posted by lad2 View Post
Yup, you'll really be only missing $30 in profit each month. And that's assuming they'll still be ok with your load/unload pattern.
well , aside the 1% cash back from pp debit, any point now getting this card with now 3% fee to upload ?
Furyleader is offline  
Old Sep 21, 14, 2:57 am
  #120  
Suspended
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 233
Chime Card

The only use of this card is to unload ppmc for now.
EL3V3N is offline  

Thread Tools
Search this Thread