Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Simon mall gift card(2014-2015)

Search this Thread

Old Jun 28, 2015, 7:28 pm

Programs: AS,AA,JB, HH Gold, Starriott Titanium Elite, Hyatt Explorist, Global Entry
Originally Posted by AndrewTheMan
I've been pimping 2.5k at a time at the same two stores everyday for the past two weeks. First name basis now. They know I'm doing it for the MS.. In fact one guy asked me for advice on the Staples promo.
Need to Know Basis is a reason for a reason.

Speaking to the folks by their first name is one thing, its on their name badge after all.

Telling them anymore than how many you want is to much, WAY TO MUCH.
Old Jun 28, 2015, 10:42 pm

Programs: AA, AGR, DL, MR, WoH, UA
If folks could keep posts to the topic of Simon mall gift cards....
Old Jun 28, 2015, 11:18 pm

I've been pimping 2.5k at a time at the same two stores everyday for the past two weeks.
At this daily volume in MO's, you're already on the radar.
Old Jun 28, 2015, 11:52 pm
Suspended

Originally Posted by MaxVO
At this daily volume in MO's, you're already on the radar.
Is this necessarily a bad thing? If they know what I'm doing as far as volume then won't they just leave me alone? At one of my stores the managers know me quite well to the point where we've gotten into discussions on a personal basis.
Old Jun 29, 2015, 2:33 am

Is this necessarily a bad thing? If they know what I'm doing as far as volume then won't they just leave me alone?
Only you can decide what level of risk exposure is comfortable enough for you. Most or all routes of MS do eventually come to an end.
(Originally you asked how to stay under the radar.)
Old Jun 29, 2015, 12:24 pm

Originally Posted by MaxVO
Only you can decide what level of risk exposure is comfortable enough for you. Most or all routes of MS do eventually come to an end.
(Originally you asked how to stay under the radar.)
Having a place that will SELL you MOs on the regular is more important than a place that will accept them on the regular IMO...
Old Jun 29, 2015, 12:31 pm

Does this card consider 5% for July discover?
Old Jun 29, 2015, 1:16 pm

Is this necessarily a bad thing? If they know what I'm doing as far as volume then won't they just leave me alone? At one of my stores the managers know me quite well to the point where we've gotten into discussions on a personal basis.
No, its not a bad thing. My wife and I are well known at two of the DFW malls. Blackhawk and Simon know people are MSing with these cards.

On another note, if not already in the thread (and because we were in Vegas for w/e):

Caesar Forum Shops in Las Vegas sells GCs. All standards policies and procedures.
Old Jun 29, 2015, 1:19 pm

Originally Posted by macrophage
Having a place that will SELL you MOs on the regular is more important than a place that will accept them on the regular IMO...
+1 post. Liquidation is the hard / time-consuming part. Especially as MSing becomes more well-known. I've already had one WM shut down unlimited MOs because someone was doing $20k+ A DAY, EVERY DAY.
Old Jun 29, 2015, 3:00 pm

Programs: DL DM Hub Captive, Marriott Plat, Hilton Diamond, PC Plat, and other stuff.
Originally Posted by MileageGoblin
+1 post. Liquidation is the hard / time-consuming part. Especially as MSing becomes more well-known. I've already had one WM shut down unlimited MOs because someone was doing $20k+ A DAY, EVERY DAY.
Damn. That WM promised they wouldn't tell anybody about me.
Old Jun 29, 2015, 5:19 pm

Originally Posted by macrophage
I think they are equally important unless you want to wallpaper your living room with them. However, it is very easy to sign up for a new bank/cu acct...We only have 11 at the moment for such things
Old Jun 30, 2015, 4:57 am
Hilton Contributor Badge

Programs: Hilton - Diamond, IHG - Spire Amb
Originally Posted by MileageGoblin
Wow, and here I get nervous when I increased from 4000 to 6000 per day of money orders
Old Jun 30, 2015, 7:21 am

Programs: Hyatt Globalist, MLife Gold, Marriott Gold, HHonors Gold, Caesars Diamond, Amex Plat
Originally Posted by travelfreaks
I think they are equally important unless you want to wallpaper your living room with them. However, it is very easy to sign up for a new bank/cu acct...We only have 11 at the moment for such things
Do you deposit anything else in those accounts? And how many MOs or month?
Old Jun 30, 2015, 7:23 am

Originally Posted by Stgermainparis
Do you deposit anything else in those accounts? And how many MOs or month?
I'd like to know this too.

I have a dormant bank account at a small bank right now and I'm thinking of slamming them with MOs each Friday afternoon.

They used to receive my direct deposits, but now I moved over to Santander for the Extra20 bonus.
Old Jun 30, 2015, 9:48 am

Programs: AA ExP || SPG Plt || Honors Diamond || UA Silver
Originally Posted by ericliujian
Does this card consider 5% for July discover?
Same question.. didn't find an answer in this thread...

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.