Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Credit, Debit and Prepaid Card Programs > Manufactured Spending
Reload this Page >

How best to explain MS to unkowing store clerks?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

How best to explain MS to unkowing store clerks?

Search this Thread

Old Apr 21, 2014, 11:09 am
Original Poster

Programs: AA HH Gold SPG Gold BA
maybe the tile of this thread should be changed to

awkward situations encountered when MS'ing, and how best to/how they were dealt with
Old Apr 21, 2014, 11:36 am

Programs: Hyatt Globalist No More..., Hyatt Explorist, Hilton Diamond, SPG Platinum, Marriott Platinum
I tell the cashier that I use to pay my gift cards to pay my bills but still earn credit card points on that bill. They smile and say cool.
Old Apr 22, 2014, 2:54 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AA HH Gold SPG Gold BA
Originally Posted by rgAAFT
That's easy,
Now that VR are not as easy to get you should have more open space on BB in order to load

Also,
I read that it has been discovered that you can load nearly any VR capable debit card at CVS via swipe (not just serve) I wonder if the same holds true with walmart loads? You could test this out if you have a money center kiosk near you
I should win a prize for being able to successfully put 2 and 2 together

Confirmed today via view from the wing via travel with Grant You CAN LOAD Amex serve at Wal-Mart!!!!!!!!!!!!*

http://travelwithgrant.com/2014/04/2...rd-gift-cards/

Last edited by rgAAFT; Apr 22, 2014 at 3:02 pm

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.