Kroger Master Thread

Old May 6, 2014, 9:35 pm

Well, why would I need billpay if I were just going to write a check? haha But an interesting lead.

If you really needed to cycle money around, maybe you could get a money order at Kroger to pay for Kroger's billpay. If that wouldn't make them think you're weird ...

Last edited by tcook052; Jan 6, 2016 at 11:47 pm Reason: merge separate posts
Old May 7, 2014, 7:05 am

Originally Posted by spgbus
It is in my store but check and cash only
Are MOs and WU payable by debit at this store?
Old May 7, 2014, 9:16 am

Programs: Marriot Rewards, Southwest Rapid rewards, Emerald Club, Avis Preferred
Originally Posted by KYBOSH
Are MOs and WU payable by debit at this store?
MOs work there.

Originally Posted by ctbarron
Thanks for the info. I wish I had more of these (only have Harris Teeter) near me.
I have a couple of Harris Teeter's near me. I haven't tried MS there, because Kroger is closer. I need to see what type of GCs they have there.

Last edited by tcook052; Jan 6, 2016 at 11:47 pm Reason: merge separate posts
Old May 7, 2014, 9:26 am

Originally Posted by TheDapperDon
I have a couple of Harris Teeter's near me. I haven't tried MS there, because Kroger is closer. I need to see what type of GCs they have there.
Metabank yellow and purple. They also have MC but no one seems to be buying those..... This is my experience in 6-8 different HT locations in NC anyway.
Old Jun 20, 2014, 9:20 am

Bought some variable MC's this morning and got a printout stating that the $5 off next shopping order coupon with purchase of 2 or more MC or V cards is coming back. Dates for the DFW area are July 2nd - July 15th.
Old Jun 22, 2014, 12:30 pm

Programs: DL Silver Medallion, UA, Chase UR, AMEX MR
Originally Posted by knopfler
Bought some variable MC's this morning and got a printout stating that the $5 off next shopping order coupon with purchase of 2 or more MC or V cards is coming back. Dates for the DFW area are July 2nd - July 15th.
Wonderful!
Old Jun 22, 2014, 4:14 pm

Originally Posted by knopfler
Only 1 of 3 stores in my area printed this coupon and visiting that same store again that same day did not yield in another $5 coupon. Not sure what's up with that.
Old Jun 22, 2014, 4:34 pm

Originally Posted by hitman1420
Only 1 of 3 stores in my area printed this coupon and visiting that same store again that same day did not yield in another $5 coupon. Not sure what's up with that.
it's for july, so it's just an advertisement making you aware of the coming promo. hopefully the programmers at walmart go on a long summer vacation and they don't get around to killing these cards any time soon.
Old Jun 22, 2014, 4:39 pm

Originally Posted by uncommonsensical
it's for july, so it's just an advertisement making you aware of the coming promo. hopefully the programmers at walmart go on a long summer vacation and they don't get around to killing these cards any time soon.
Agreed.
thanks for the reminder.
Old Jun 30, 2014, 1:49 pm

Bought one variable visa today and the actual coupon printed(not adverisement) expires 7/14/14. I guess this started early.
Old Jun 30, 2014, 2:06 pm

Programs: HH Gold (again), US/UA/DL non-elite, ZE Presidents Circle, WN reluctant no fee convert.
Thanks to knopfler for the info.

Don't know if I can travel this month within the applicable dates to a K city due to DS's birthday. Too bad. Those coupons sure come in handy on the fly!
Old Jun 30, 2014, 2:56 pm

Originally Posted by BigB985
Bought one variable visa today and the actual coupon printed(not adverisement) expires 7/14/14. I guess this started early.
I thought the promo was for buying 2 MC or Visa?
Old Jun 30, 2014, 6:38 pm

Originally Posted by thumpkin
I thought the promo was for buying 2 MC or Visa?
I thought so too. That is what was originally posted. I stopped by Kroger for lunch and picked up a $500 variable and the $5 coupon printed out. I stopped at 2 different Kroger stores after work and bought 1 at each and can confirm I got the coupon at each location by only buying 1 variable of$500. I wonder if the promotion will end up being a total $ amount in mc/visa. We'll see, no signage or decals posted anywhere in the store regarding the promo yet. Just luckily stumbled upon it. I did enter my alt id each time, not sure if you still get coupon without entering/scanning kroger plus id or not.

The $5 off coupons are not stackable. I can confirm this from last time. Also not valid on gift cards/alcohol/and a few other things. Should work on just about any food items though.
Old Jun 30, 2014, 7:45 pm

Originally Posted by BigB985
I thought so too. That is what was originally posted. I stopped by Kroger for lunch and picked up a $500 variable and the $5 coupon printed out. I stopped at 2 different Kroger stores after work and bought 1 at each and can confirm I got the coupon at each location by only buying 1 variable of$500.

Double take.... you bought 1 VGC and got the $5 coupon?
What region are you located?
Old Jun 30, 2014, 8:02 pm

Originally Posted by KYBOSH
Double take.... you bought 1 VGC and got the $5 coupon?
What region are you located?
Southeast.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.