Wiki Posts
Search

Best unknown methods for MS

Search this Thread

Old Mar 20, 2014, 1:37 pm
Suspended
Original Poster

Best unknown methods for MS

Hello everyone, this thread is for us to all disclose our best unknown methods for MS. This is the thread where we reveal our "golden goose" that no one else (or very few) knows about yet. If its a topic covered in another thread or has been blogged about in the past, please do not post it here.
Instead this thread is for fresh ideas, lucrative new unknown methods of MS, the kind of methods that you hope will last forever because its easy to do and the cost/return ratio is so high.
As Tiberius would say post away "my little fishies".
Old Mar 20, 2014, 1:40 pm

They are unknown for a reason
Old Mar 20, 2014, 1:41 pm

Programs: AA, BA, CX, DL, EK, F9, GA, HA, IB, JL, KE, LH, MH, NH, OS, PG, QR, RJ, SA, TG, UA, VN, WN, ZH
You got lots of time on your hand Barn. In before lockdown.
Old Mar 20, 2014, 1:43 pm

Programs: I'm a nobody everywhere
I see what you tried to do there.
Old Mar 20, 2014, 1:57 pm

Haxxor da airline s3rv3rs 4dd zer0es to ff acct bal now got 15B miles yay. Booking flt 2 m00n yay

Old Mar 20, 2014, 1:59 pm

This sound like a "I will show me yours, if you show me mine, but you go first" type of thing.
Old Mar 20, 2014, 2:02 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Chase Ultimate Rewards 2MM, Diner Club points
I've already posted mine, 5%+1mile/$ NET, but apparently everyone thinks making online orders and using the self checkout at the grocery is a big hassle

Oh and you have to live in the midwest.

There are also some CCs that have a long hold time for pending charges. If you combine that with the right portal, and a merchant that rejects your order after accepting it ...

Also 0.8 cents per UR point very rapidly using ink, staples.com, UR portal, and visa small biz.

Last edited by rufflesinc; Mar 20, 2014 at 2:09 pm
Old Mar 20, 2014, 2:08 pm

Originally Posted by BarnyardRomeo
Hello everyone, this thread is for us to all disclose our best unknown methods for MS. This is the thread where we reveal our "golden goose" that no one else (or very few) knows about yet. If its a topic covered in another thread or has been blogged about in the past, please do not post it here.
Instead this thread is for fresh ideas, lucrative new unknown methods of MS, the kind of methods that you hope will last forever because its easy to do and the cost/return ratio is so high.
As Tiberius would say post away "my little fishies".
You're funny!
Old Mar 20, 2014, 2:10 pm

Originally Posted by rufflesinc
There are also some CCs that have a long hold time for pending charges. If you combine that with the right portal, and a merchant that rejects your order after accepting it ...
Interesting. However, it borders on the line of being immoral and/or wrong. That is clearly a shoddy tactic that should be kept close to the chest unless one desires judgement.

Buying VRs and unloading instantly is simply utilizing the tools available, which are obviously known to the powers that be. Not justifying, just sayin'.
Old Mar 20, 2014, 2:14 pm

Programs: AA, TY, UR, UA, US, WN, MR, SPG
I'm a little baffled how you're still able to post.
Old Mar 20, 2014, 2:16 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Chase Ultimate Rewards 2MM, Diner Club points
Originally Posted by JerMah
Interesting. However, it borders on the line of being immoral and/or wrong. That is clearly a shoddy tactic that should be kept close to the chest unless one desires judgement.
I used a couple times on accident but am sharing it because it's the same portal that jacked me out of 60k miles.
Old Mar 20, 2014, 2:19 pm

I buy gift cards and get points on my credit card.
Please dont blog this
Old Mar 20, 2014, 2:26 pm

Programs: AA 1MM Gold, Marriott Gold, Hilton Diamond, Hyatt Discoverist
Originally Posted by xoxx
I buy gift cards and get points on my credit card.
Please dont blog this
....ING BULL ....... you just ruined it all for everyone!!!!!
Old Mar 20, 2014, 2:26 pm

Programs: HHonors Diamond, Hyatt Diamond
I got married and had children and now spend a lot more on my credit cards to earn miles.
Old Mar 20, 2014, 2:30 pm

Programs: AA 1MM Gold, Marriott Gold, Hilton Diamond, Hyatt Discoverist
Originally Posted by particlemn
I got married and had children and now spend a lot more on my credit cards to earn miles.
Ok, that's just TOO far... not willing to have the wife stop birth control for miles. Defeats purpose of earning the miles - to USE them

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.