Community
Wiki Posts
Search

$15 Off $250 Visa GC@OM 3/2-8

Search this Thread

Old Mar 3, 2014, 9:04 pm

Programs: Cathy Pacific Silver, Hilton Honors Gold, Hertz Five Star
$15 Off $250 Visa GC@OM 3/2-8

I was able to get $2000 across 3 stores today (hit one twice). Fortunate to have all the stores in a 10 mile radius and didn't have to go far out of the way for any.
Old Mar 3, 2014, 10:40 pm

Programs: UA 1K, AA EP, Hyatt Diamond, SPG Platinum, M life Noir
Originally Posted by boilerhoops10
I was able to get $2000 across 3 stores today (hit one twice). Fortunate to have all the stores in a 10 mile radius and didn't have to go far out of the way for any.
Did they make you fill out paperwork? I've been doing $1,800 to stay under the $2k trigger.
Old Mar 3, 2014, 11:44 pm

Originally Posted by bribro
Did they make you fill out paperwork? I've been doing $1,800 to stay under the $2k trigger.
They wouldn't ask if it was across 3 stores, picking up 2k+ around your area has only resulted in them inputting my DL info into their computers, nothing else really so i dont mind.
Old Mar 3, 2014, 11:50 pm

Programs: UA 1K, AA EP, Hyatt Diamond, SPG Platinum, M life Noir
Originally Posted by whitesol
They wouldn't ask if it was across 3 stores, picking up 2k+ around your area has only resulted in them inputting my DL info into their computers, nothing else really so i dont mind.
Oops, misread the post as $2k each at three stores ($6k total).

In my area, hitting >=$2k requires a handwritten form to be filled out, which I don't have the patience for.
Old Mar 4, 2014, 1:10 am

In my area, hitting >=$2k requires a handwritten form to be filled out, which I don't have the patience for.
I'm pretty sure your area and my area is the same area, maybe I've built better rapport but i routinely pick up 3k at a time.
Old Mar 4, 2014, 1:24 am

Programs: DL Ham Samich
Originally Posted by ChurnandBurn
Plenty of the $200 at the Twin Cities OD locations. At the third store I had to call IB customer service.
Strongly disagree with this statement…

I went to 6! And I found them at 2
Old Mar 4, 2014, 5:41 am

Im so glad someone talked about the $200 GC I bought the $100 the first time but now everytime I go into a store and they dont have $200 I ask them to look inside the display ( Where they keep overstock) and they are always there... Went to 6 stores yesterday ... This really helps me hit the 10k citi executive min spend
Old Mar 4, 2014, 6:27 am

It depends on you, your store, who is doing the transaction, your rapport with the store....etc. I did 4x$1000 and since they were seperate transactions the store didnt have me fill anything out. However, I have gone to this store for these gc deals for the last year or so and the same manager always rings me up and knows me. The first time, I did have to fill out paperwork, but since then he has not asked me.
Old Mar 4, 2014, 7:26 am

Originally Posted by hamokmonky
It depends on you, your store, who is doing the transaction, your rapport with the store....etc. I did 4x$1000 and since they were seperate transactions the store didnt have me fill anything out. However, I have gone to this store for these gc deals for the last year or so and the same manager always rings me up and knows me. The first time, I did have to fill out paperwork, but since then he has not asked me.
So I filled out "the form" for the first time yesterday. I asked where the information goes and the manager was not sure. After I completed it he entered the info into the register to complete the transaction. Anyone have direct knowledge if this info is forwarded to the IRS, etc? And yes, I should have ascertained this info first.
Old Mar 4, 2014, 8:25 am

Programs: Marriot Rewards, Southwest Rapid rewards, Emerald Club, Avis Preferred
I bought two sets yesterday. I took a survey on the manager that helped me. He kept his word to call me when the coupon worked and even asked me a couple questions about our game. I got $500 bucks in 100 dollar cards. I may go back again.
Old Mar 4, 2014, 9:59 am

Originally Posted by RFDMinnesota

I must have been shortly behind you, 0-6 last night in the Twin Cities
Old Mar 4, 2014, 10:16 am

Originally Posted by BBPlaya13
I think the employees at MSP area stores are starting to catch on. In two different stops last night I had employee comments about "picking some up for myself".
Old Mar 4, 2014, 10:23 am

Originally Posted by RFDMinnesota

Originally Posted by BBPlaya13
Originally Posted by TheMacallan
I think the employees at MSP area stores are starting to catch on. In two different stops last night I had employee comments about "picking some up for myself".
How many people from MSP are on this thread!

I left several (10 maybe?) $200 cards at the Roseville location yesterday evening (5PM). May try going back there this evening if my work schedule allows.
Old Mar 4, 2014, 10:35 am

Originally Posted by RedTeam10
How many people from MSP are on this thread!

I left several (10 maybe?) $200 cards at the Roseville location yesterday evening (5PM). May try going back there this evening if my work schedule allows.
Didn't you know this was an entirely MSP forum?!? Honestly, with the weather being as miserable as it is, what else do we have to do with our time.
Old Mar 4, 2014, 10:46 am

alrite guys, stop hiding all the $200 Visa GC's. not cool!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.