Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Reloadit master thread

Search this Thread

Old Apr 2, 2015, 1:22 pm

Originally Posted by hamokmonky
Yes. A friend of mine got shut down on the 3rd reloadit on the 2nd day of the safe. Account was frozen, funds frozen, and was told he was shut down due to suspicious activity. Fastest shut down ever.
I knew it. Suspicious of the Safe from the beginning. Every time I load a pack or load a card I feel like I'm gambling. Done. Thank you BHN and Reloadit for all the good years. I'll truly miss you.

Old Apr 2, 2015, 1:39 pm

and your point is?

Originally Posted by hamokmonky
Theres only 2 types of reloadit cards and I havent seen anyone mention the ability to buy $950 ones for a long time. Soooo that leaves the other type which why would you not load to the max or close to the max..... So of course they were "large" "repetitive" ammounts. The first month of reloadit safe there was no history with reloadit because you werent forced to use the safe ever. Since none of the funds were successfully loaded to a card, there was no history on cards either. So all that said, sticking within their limits does not prevent you from being shut down.
Old Apr 2, 2015, 2:26 pm

Programs: AA, UA, SPG, BA, HH
I saw at one forum and the safe was limited and money loaded into safe was frozen.
no other information.
Originally Posted by gw14
Where did you hear this? ReloadIt has only force us to use a safe for less than a month. And you heard people have been shutdown already?
Old Apr 2, 2015, 3:08 pm

Well, I guess I'll cancel my last three Serve cards and move them over to RBs since that was the last thing I was going to use the Safe for. With CC funding going away in a few weeks there's really no benefit to this anymore unless they end CC loading at Target.
Old Apr 19, 2015, 2:43 pm

Has T-mobile stopped refunding the fees for money loaded through the Reloadit safe?
Old Apr 19, 2015, 10:12 pm

Originally Posted by cyclotron
Has T-mobile stopped refunding the fees for money loaded through the Reloadit safe?
Not to my knowledge. Each card loaded to date through the safe has resulted in a credit for the $3.95 fee.
Old Apr 21, 2015, 4:15 pm

Daily loaders:

Any problems or locks?

This is promising...
Old Apr 22, 2015, 6:54 pm

Reloadit Safe

Reloadit has been having technical difficulties for over 24 hours and I cannot load a pack that I put in the safe yesterday. I called and they said I needed to clear my browser (Safari) but the situation has not changed. Anyone else impacted by this?
Old Apr 23, 2015, 8:56 am

Originally Posted by taildragger
Reloadit has been having technical difficulties for over 24 hours and I cannot load a pack that I put in the safe yesterday. I called and they said I needed to clear my browser (Safari) but the situation has not changed. Anyone else impacted by this?
Yesterday: Loaded two $500 packs - no problems
Today: xfer'd $500 and loaded another $500 pack - no problems
Old Apr 28, 2015, 6:11 pm

Has anyone been able to transfer a pack to a loaded card in their safe in the last 24 hours? I loaded a couple of packs last night, but keep getting "technical difficulties when trying to load to my card. They told me earlier it would be fixed shortly but still not working for me.
Old Apr 28, 2015, 6:17 pm

Originally Posted by doubleheader
Has anyone been able to transfer a pack to a loaded card in their safe in the last 24 hours? I loaded a couple of packs last night, but keep getting "technical difficulties when trying to load to my card. They told me earlier it would be fixed shortly but still not working for me.
I think this depends on which card you are trying to transfer. I have never had an issue with a transfer to my TM cards. However, from time to time, and it may last for days/week, I am unable to transfer to AN. That was true prior to the Safe, as AN tends to have its own technology issues.
Old Apr 28, 2015, 6:58 pm
inY

Cashier cockup

Attempted to purchase a ReloadIt on a credit card. Cashier screwed up and put $5 on it. Took the card home, now it doesn't work (Invalid Pack). Cost of doing business.

Last edited by inY; Apr 28, 2015 at 8:06 pm
Old Apr 29, 2015, 6:31 am

Originally Posted by BigDawgFT
I think this depends on which card you are trying to transfer. I have never had an issue with a transfer to my TM cards. However, from time to time, and it may last for days/week, I am unable to transfer to AN. That was true prior to the Safe, as AN tends to have its own technology issues.
same here. will see if they load to Serve. if not, will report them then close shop.
Old Apr 30, 2015, 2:27 am

Originally Posted by goblue77
same here. will see if they load to Serve. if not, will report them then close shop.
They will load to Serve.
Old Apr 30, 2015, 6:41 am

I have a Serve linked to one of my safes, but I haven't been able to load it from the Safe for the past week or so. Technical difficulties.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.