CVS cashier gave me the wrong VR Card

Old Feb 3, 14, 1:03 pm

Delete

Last edited by ericdabbs; Feb 3, 14 at 4:18 pm
Old Feb 3, 14, 1:52 pm

I am not sure exactly as I have not been in this situation, but if the purchase was made with a cc couldn't the OP just do a chargeback? He didn't receive the goods, thus wants his money back.
I don't know if this is possible though and I don't know if he used a cc, but it's a thought.

I personally activate my VR in my car in the parking lot, but that's just because I'm OCD I guess :P

good luck OP, and people please keep to the point and play nice.
Old Feb 3, 14, 4:09 pm

Programs: SPG Plat. Marriott Plat. Hilton Diamond. Hyatt Diamond. IHG Plat.
Originally Posted by rymetymeuk View Post
I am not sure exactly as I have not been in this situation, but if the purchase was made with a cc couldn't the OP just do a chargeback? He didn't receive the goods, thus wants his money back.
I don't know if this is possible though and I don't know if he used a cc, but it's a thought.

I personally activate my VR in my car in the parking lot, but that's just because I'm OCD I guess :P

Yeah.... Let's just direct more attention to the things we do....

OP probably already has.

Last edited by f0xx; Feb 3, 14 at 5:44 pm
Old Feb 3, 14, 4:41 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by rymetymeuk View Post

thats the last thing I would do , but I wouldnt do it!

As I said up thread I went thru this myself and ended up getting a full refund from the store it was purchased from once Corporate told them to, thats after contacting Incomm and CVs CS dept

I would imagine if a person disputes it with their CC that CV can simply counter with, How do we know that Mr Blank didnt simply take an unactivated card with them from the store (or any place) give the activated card to someone else and now claims they never got the activated card. The CC should find in favor of CV and then hopefully CV contacts Incomm to see if the card sold was ever loaded anywhere, if yes No Refund if not then Incomm refunds to CV and CV refunds you,I believe that is what happened with me.

It will be alot faster to simply contact CVs CS dept
Old Feb 3, 14, 5:22 pm

wow...some of you need to chill with the superiority complex. The guy made a mistake, I guess some here walk on water.
Old Feb 3, 14, 5:25 pm

Yeah.... Let's just direct more attention to the things we do.... :roll eyes:

OP probably already has.
I hope he has..I keep forgetting how much of a crime it is to buy beans. hush, hush
Old Feb 4, 14, 9:03 am

Originally Posted by theplayer View Post
I hope he has..I keep forgetting how much of a crime it is to buy beans. hush, hush

Search this Thread