Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Jun 15, 2014, 4:37 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: Travelz
What portal is currently offering the highest payout for GCM?
Check cashbackmonitor and cashbackholic for current payouts. Be sure to review the T&C for GCM at each portal as some offer lower payouts for Visa GCs.

As of 8/26, Amex gift cards cannot be used to buy Visa gift cards

VGC issued by metabank. Cards come activated.

-------------------------

Monthly Limit is 15K per GCM account for a revolving 30 days. Once you hit 15K, GCM will display a message on the screen letting you know you hit the limit.

Start out slow 1k and then another 1k - they will call to verify the card, and shipping address. Next order they will not call. Orders under 2k have free shipping.

If you get this error:

This transaction was not completed. The transaction was not submitted correctly, or has been declined by your card issuer. You can try again with a different card or review your payment information for any necessary corrections.

- Your account is blocked for the day, try again the next day. Some ppl report being permanently blocked.

Direct support Numbers is 877.426.2551

Warning: Orders can be lost or stolen.
Print Wikipost

GiftCardMall master thread(2014-2016)

Search this Thread

Old Aug 2, 2016, 9:36 pm

Originally Posted by Sandybestdog
Hopefully it's not just me. GCM has been taking forever lately. Going on 2 weeks now for my orders. Normally it's about 8 days. Also I requested a payout from TCB. After 2 weeks I didn't receive it. I also noticed I never received a payout I requested in May. It wasn't until I submitted a support ticket that they finally tell me that there is a problem with my account. They asked me why I buy so much from GCM. I said I buy gift cards for personal use. They said the amount I buy is inconsistent with personal use. They said that they don't have a problem with businesses buying them for corporate and reselling purposes and they wanted the name of my company and website so that "my order can track correctly". Most of my orders have tracked correctly. If it's been 9 weeks and no return to GCM, what does TCB care? I submitted a couple of orders with cashbackhouse as a back up. They have yet to track yet.
Did you have to wait 10 weeks for your payout to go available? I just checked for a large order I made a couple weeks ago and it says expected payable in 9 weeks! Seems like a long time. Was considering putting in another large order, but rethinking after reading some of the comments here.
Old Aug 2, 2016, 11:08 pm

Programs: DL, Marriott & IHG Platty; HH Diamonte
9 weeks is really long, but not as long as iConsumer

Also, did anyone notice the 3% cashback for GCM the other day on TCB?

FYI, the sticky in this forum is wayyyy out of date

Last edited by pharmawalk; Aug 2, 2016 at 11:16 pm Reason: fyi
Old Aug 3, 2016, 8:12 am

Originally Posted by pharmawalk
9 weeks is really long, but not as long as iConsumer

Also, did anyone notice the 3% cashback for GCM the other day on TCB?

FYI, the sticky in this forum is wayyyy out of date
Yep, and made a small order on that 3%. It's been over a week and hasn't tracked on TCB though, last order tracked in a week.
Old Aug 3, 2016, 9:04 am

For those of you that have been banned, did you ever go over $15K in a month? I was surprised when GCM sent me a form to fill out (no SSN, just name, address, etc.) for my last purchase of under $7K. I was thinking of potentially using these guys to do a little MS ongoing, but maybe its better just for minimum spend requirements since there seem to be various issues (with both GCM and TCB).
Old Aug 3, 2016, 2:03 pm

Originally Posted by DeltaNeutral28
Yep, and made a small order on that 3%. It's been over a week and hasn't tracked on TCB though, last order tracked in a week.
Mine tracked on TCB pretty quickly ...showing the 3%.

One thing I'll mention without too many details....there is a certain amount of cards you can buy that won't incur any shipping fee.
Old Aug 3, 2016, 2:27 pm

Originally Posted by pharmawalk
Mine tracked on TCB pretty quickly ...showing the 3%.

One thing I'll mention without too many details....there is a certain amount of cards you can buy that won't incur any shipping fee.
Oddly enough mine just tracked this afternoon on TCB 8 days later and I haven't paid shipping on my last two orders, but I'm not doing serious volume, although at above 2% shipping wouldn't preclude me from doing it. I'm guessing it will be .5% shortly. Can't believe it's hung around although people are complaining about problems with actual payouts.
Old Aug 3, 2016, 2:27 pm

Duplicate
Old Aug 3, 2016, 8:57 pm

I need to spend another 1k for a card bonus in a week or so. Just wondering if to head to the Walgreens and grab 500$ gc or order from GCM ?

Why do you guys order from GCM ?
Old Aug 3, 2016, 9:16 pm

Originally Posted by JustAnotherGuy001
I need to spend another 1k for a card bonus in a week or so. Just wondering if to head to the Walgreens and grab 500$ gc or order from GCM ?

Why do you guys order from GCM ?
Mostly because I have to stifle throwing up with the number of times I have to go into WM and if I can do it from home for the rest then GUUURRREEAAAT! ALso it is much cheaper (probably the most important aspect).

EDIT: debatable though - reducing excessive WM is something I will sacrifice little scrilla for
Old Aug 5, 2016, 10:31 am

Originally Posted by cdog999
Did you have to wait 10 weeks for your payout to go available? I just checked for a large order I made a couple weeks ago and it says expected payable in 9 weeks! Seems like a long time. Was considering putting in another large order, but rethinking after reading some of the comments here.
Well it may seem like a long time to people like you and me who are honest and not trying to scam anybody but think of it from their perspective. Somebody orders say $10k in transactions, then 4 weeks later says it's fraudulent/unauthorized and files chargebacks. 9 weeks is presumably past the chargeback period. It's annoying but I don't really have a problem with it.

TCB asked for records from me and has now paid me. So I will resume with them. I understand their position, just thought it was a little suspect that they never questioned my purchases until a cashout was requested. I will look into other portals.
Old Aug 5, 2016, 1:30 pm

Originally Posted by Sandybestdog
Well it may seem like a long time to people like you and me who are honest and not trying to scam anybody but think of it from their perspective. Somebody orders say $10k in transactions, then 4 weeks later says it's fraudulent/unauthorized and files chargebacks. 9 weeks is presumably past the chargeback period. It's annoying but I don't really have a problem with it.

TCB asked for records from me and has now paid me. So I will resume with them. I understand their position, just thought it was a little suspect that they never questioned my purchases until a cashout was requested. I will look into other portals.
What records did you have to give them? I'm just under 10K in orders from them now with Pending money.

Also, for those of you that use GCM do you use other cashback sites other than TCB as well? I wonder if hitting up GCM for 12K a month using TCB is a bad idea?

Last edited by cdog999; Aug 6, 2016 at 6:45 am
Old Aug 6, 2016, 8:17 am

What records did you have to give them? I'm just under 10K in orders from them now with Pending money.

Also, for those of you that use GCM do you use other cashback sites other than TCB as well? I wonder if hitting up GCM for 12K a month using TCB is a bad idea?
I gave them credit card statements (showing paid off purchases) and invoices from GCM. That seemed to satisfy them. Oddly enough besides one phone call months ago, I haven't received any communication from GCM. I usually just order one at a time, sometimes 2. I've done close to and over $12k in a month.
Old Aug 9, 2016, 10:33 pm

I have heard you can get free shipping on orders under $2000, so $1999.99 is free ship. I just placed 2 orders for $1500 with TCB and then I tried to place a 3rd and got this message:

For security reasons, your account has been temporarily locked. Please contact customer service for assistance.

It sounds like others have been locked out and called and got unlocked. Has this happened to anyone recently? Is there a daily limit? Can someone add this information to the Wiki?
Old Aug 10, 2016, 2:28 pm

Anyone notice the TCB notification that includes the day/time of purchase doesn't actually match when you made the purchase. I made a purchase on Saturday and Sunday and got the TCB notification yesterday for one of them. Trying to figure out which one it was? Last week I made 1 purchase each on 8/3 and 8/4 and they both came back as 8/4 on TCB.
Old Aug 10, 2016, 7:10 pm

For those of you that have been banned, did you ever go over $15K in a month? I was surprised when GCM sent me a form to fill out (no SSN, just name, address, etc.) for my last purchase of under $7K. I was thinking of potentially using these guys to do a little MS ongoing, but maybe its better just for minimum spend requirements since there seem to be various issues (with both GCM and TCB).
Did you end up filling the form requested by GCM? I just got a call and asked to fill out the same form for an order of 5k. I do under overall 15k/month and 5k/order without any issues until a few days ago. GCM rep said they have started to increase security checks to assess the risk.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.