Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Jun 15, 2014, 4:37 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: Travelz
What portal is currently offering the highest payout for GCM?
Check cashbackmonitor and cashbackholic for current payouts. Be sure to review the T&C for GCM at each portal as some offer lower payouts for Visa GCs.

As of 8/26, Amex gift cards cannot be used to buy Visa gift cards

VGC issued by metabank. Cards come activated.

-------------------------

Monthly Limit is 15K per GCM account for a revolving 30 days. Once you hit 15K, GCM will display a message on the screen letting you know you hit the limit.

Start out slow 1k and then another 1k - they will call to verify the card, and shipping address. Next order they will not call. Orders under 2k have free shipping.

If you get this error:

This transaction was not completed. The transaction was not submitted correctly, or has been declined by your card issuer. You can try again with a different card or review your payment information for any necessary corrections.

- Your account is blocked for the day, try again the next day. Some ppl report being permanently blocked.

Direct support Numbers is 877.426.2551

Warning: Orders can be lost or stolen.
Print Wikipost

GiftCardMall master thread(2014-2016)

Search this Thread

Old Dec 30, 2016, 5:05 pm

with regards to shipping, if you do more than $2k, will they leave your stuff in your mailbox if it is a locked mailbox at an apartment or will they require you to be there and sign for it?
Old Dec 30, 2016, 5:28 pm

Originally Posted by Bret Yost
Just tried to place an order through the Simon Mall site, and got a "declined" error message while using my SPG Amex. Amex says that the charge was approved, but I haven't received any sort of confirmation from Simon Mall or GCM. I'm weary of running the transaction again, any advice?

I would try again tomorrow. I order from GCM and I got 2 orders out of SM online and then they have been declining my orders ever since, but I am was at my 15K limit for GCM. I have been driving to a SM now.
Old Jan 2, 2017, 2:32 pm

Originally Posted by DeltaNeutral28
with regards to shipping, if you do more than $2k, will they leave your stuff in your mailbox if it is a locked mailbox at an apartment or will they require you to be there and sign for it?
My Simon order and GCM orders are delivered to my locked mailbox.
Old Feb 25, 2017, 7:30 am

Programs: Delta Gold. Hilton Diamond. Hyatt Explorist.
The continuation of this discussion is in the new thread for 2017:

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/manuf...ad-2017-a.html

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.