Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Jun 15, 2014, 4:37 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: Travelz
What portal is currently offering the highest payout for GCM?
Check cashbackmonitor and cashbackholic for current payouts. Be sure to review the T&C for GCM at each portal as some offer lower payouts for Visa GCs.

As of 8/26, Amex gift cards cannot be used to buy Visa gift cards

VGC issued by metabank. Cards come activated.

-------------------------

Monthly Limit is 15K per GCM account for a revolving 30 days. Once you hit 15K, GCM will display a message on the screen letting you know you hit the limit.

Start out slow 1k and then another 1k - they will call to verify the card, and shipping address. Next order they will not call. Orders under 2k have free shipping.

If you get this error:

This transaction was not completed. The transaction was not submitted correctly, or has been declined by your card issuer. You can try again with a different card or review your payment information for any necessary corrections.

- Your account is blocked for the day, try again the next day. Some ppl report being permanently blocked.

Direct support Numbers is 877.426.2551

Warning: Orders can be lost or stolen.
Print Wikipost

GiftCardMall master thread(2014-2016)

Search this Thread

Old Mar 30, 2014, 9:21 am

Programs: DL DM-1MM HH Diamond
Originally Posted by vaflyer888
Can you use multiple Amex GCs at giftcardmall to purchase Visa GCs? Do they accept split tender transactions?
They are accepted. (Must call AMEX and register it first). No to split transactions.
Old Apr 27, 2014, 12:38 pm
Hilton Contributor Badge

Programs: AA EXP, Bonvoy Titanium
I've been riding the Vanilla Reload train for a couple years but now that's it's over, need alternative sources of MS.

IWhat are the limits for buying Visa GCs through the GCM? Would it be reasonable to buy ~$3.5k ($500 x7) each month or would GCM shut me down? Can it be done in a single transaction? It looks like Extrabux is offering 1% cash back on GCM right now.
Old Apr 27, 2014, 12:44 pm

Programs: SPG Gold; HH Diamond
Originally Posted by AirD0c
I've been riding the Vanilla Reload train for a couple years but now that's it's over, need alternative sources of MS.

IWhat are the limits for buying Visa GCs through the GCM? Would it be reasonable to buy ~$3.5k ($500 x7) each month or would GCM shut me down? Can it be done in a single transaction? It looks like Extrabux is offering 1% cash back on GCM right now.
Restrictions: Cash back is not available for Visa purchase fees...
Old Apr 27, 2014, 12:52 pm
Hilton Contributor Badge

Originally Posted by kjgco
Ah, you're right...
Old Apr 27, 2014, 3:50 pm

They won't shut you down, but I've had to fill out a form once you get around 10k within a short period of time.
Old Apr 27, 2014, 5:21 pm

Originally Posted by kjgco
That is a little unclear. it seems to be saying just the Visa Purchase Fee that we don't get cash back on. So you wouldn't get cash back on the $3.95 fee. It doesn't say we don't get CB on the card purchase price itself.
Old Apr 27, 2014, 6:08 pm
Hilton Contributor Badge

Originally Posted by FlyingBoat
That is a little unclear. it seems to be saying just the Visa Purchase Fee that we don't get cash back on. So you wouldn't get cash back on the $3.95 fee. It doesn't say we don't get CB on the card purchase price itself.
It says, "cash back is not available for Visa purchase Fee, Customization Fee, Hess Gasoline, Acro, Safeway, BP, Visa, or Gulf Cards.
Old Apr 27, 2014, 9:35 pm

It says, "cash back is not available for Visa purchase Fee, Customization Fee, Hess Gasoline, Acro, Safeway, BP, Visa, or Gulf Cards.
Ah, that was the part I didn't catch. Thanks!
Old Apr 27, 2014, 10:35 pm

Fatwallet offers 1% CB, so you can buy a choice GC and use it towards buying the Visa GC. Also TCB gives 0.5% on Visa GC. Combining the two, you can shave off 2/3 of the purchase fee of Visa GC.
Old Apr 27, 2014, 10:38 pm

Originally Posted by leftpinky
They won't shut you down, but I've had to fill out a form once you get around 10k within a short period of time.
I was just asked to fill out a form. Hit $12k in 2 days. How long did it take from the time you sent in the form, until they processed your order?
Old Apr 28, 2014, 12:25 am

Originally Posted by 2B or back in coach
I was just asked to fill out a form. Hit $12k in 2 days. How long did it take from the time you sent in the form, until they processed your order?
Love your username. For me it took 3 business days.

Buying $5k seems to trigger the form. Ironically this is my first time purchasing from GCM but I digress..
Old Apr 28, 2014, 12:46 am

Originally Posted by msnut1
Fatwallet offers 1% CB, so you can buy a choice GC and use it towards buying the Visa GC. Also TCB gives 0.5% on Visa GC. Combining the two, you can shave off 2/3 of the purchase fee of Visa GC.
Choice Gc has a $250 max denomination. Ow exxactly are you making that work by buying Visa GCs from them?
Old Apr 28, 2014, 1:27 am
Original Poster

I've never gotten a form from GCM but have never ordered more than $2k at once. You need to build up a relationship with GCM. When youre a new customer they will call you to verify all the details of your order to make sure it's you. Eventually this stops after you have been a customer for a while. Start smaller and don't do like a 10k order right off the bat
Old Apr 30, 2014, 11:56 am

Smile

Originally Posted by halfleafclover
Love your username. For me it took 3 business days.

Buying $5k seems to trigger the form. Ironically this is my first time purchasing from GCM but I digress..
2 business days after I sent the form I got the shipping confirmation for all of the orders.
Old Apr 30, 2014, 1:08 pm

How long does GCM take to ship out cards? I placed an order on Sunday afternoon and it still shows "not yet shipped" on the order detail screen.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.