Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Credit, Debit and Prepaid Card Programs > Manufactured Spending
Reload this Page >

Stater Bros Buy $100+ in gcs, get $10 off next shopping order

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Dec 4, 2013, 7:40 pm
Original Poster

Programs: UA Platinum, Marriott Gold, SPG Gold, Club Carlson Gold

Similar to the usual Vons promo...several of the usual suspect type gcs, but includes Visa gcs. Ad does not indicate any restrictions on the type of Visa gc. I just bought a variable and it spit out the $10 catalina coupon. Terms on the coupon indicate that it's a $10 off purchase of $10 or more with the usual restrictions (i.e. no liquor, milk, etc.).

Effective December 4 - December 10.

So Cal only! According to their website: "Stater Bros. is the largest privately owned Supermarket Chain in Southern California. Stater Bros. currently operates 167 Full Service Supermarkets located in San Bernardino County, Riverside County, Los Angeles County, Orange County, San Diego County and Kern County."
Old Dec 4, 2013, 9:03 pm

Programs: Marriott Gold, Amex PR Gold, Hertz Gold, Delta Silver
Originally Posted by groobie
Similar to the usual Vons promo...several of the usual suspect type gcs, but includes Visa gcs. Ad does not indicate any restrictions on the type of Visa gc. I just bought a variable and it spit out the $10 catalina coupon. Terms on the coupon indicate that it's a $10 off purchase of $10 or more with the usual restrictions (i.e. no liquor, milk, etc.).

Effective December 4 - December 10.

So Cal only! According to their website: "Stater Bros. is the largest privately owned Supermarket Chain in Southern California. Stater Bros. currently operates 167 Full Service Supermarkets located in San Bernardino County, Riverside County, Los Angeles County, Orange County, San Diego County and Kern County."
Does the coupon expire in 7 days similar to the other deals? I've got $600 at Albertsons to blow through before I start up at Stater Bros... my pantry can only handle so many non-perishables lol.
Old Dec 4, 2013, 9:28 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by rgar7
Does the coupon expire in 7 days similar to the other deals? I've got $600 at Albertsons to blow through before I start up at Stater Bros... my pantry can only handle so many non-perishables lol.
I bought the gc tonight and the coupon expires 12/24/13. I'll buy another tomorrow and will update you with the expiration date for that coupon.
Old Dec 5, 2013, 12:25 am

Originally Posted by groobie
I bought the gc tonight and the coupon expires 12/24/13. I'll buy another tomorrow and will update you with the expiration date for that coupon.
Just bought two 500 visible visa in same transaction and it spit one 10 off coupon. Bought this not knowing they have this promotion going on. Expires 12/24/13 same as yours.
Old Dec 5, 2013, 5:34 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by Gammachu
Just bought two 500 visible visa in same transaction and it spit one 10 off coupon. Bought this not knowing they have this promotion going on. Expires 12/24/13 same as yours.
I bought another one today and it also expires 12/24/13. Seems safe to assume this is the expiration date rather than a rolling one or two week expiration date.
Old Dec 5, 2013, 10:05 pm

Programs: UA Gold/0.744MM, WN AL, Hyatt Diamond, MR Scum, Hertz PC, National Exec, Avis PC
Can anyone post the full restrictions on the coupon? Does it exclude using the coupon on purchasing another GC?
Old Dec 5, 2013, 10:13 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by jasonvr
Can anyone post the full restrictions on the coupon? Does it exclude using the coupon on purchasing another GC?
Here's what the coupon says:

Manufacturer CPN Expires 12-24-13
Coupon good for: $10 off your next shopping order

Minimum purchase of $10 required. Limit one per coupon per transaction. Terms and conditions apply to gift cards. Usage restrictions may apply.
Old Dec 11, 2013, 1:37 pm

Most folks already know, but the VGC deal is good for one more week...
Old Dec 11, 2013, 5:08 pm

Which Visa GC is included in this promo- $100 or $200? TIA
Old Dec 11, 2013, 5:21 pm

Get the variable, request 500, pay, receive Catalina. Then grab a shopping cart, load it up with groceries and another variable, and don't forget to use the Catalina. From thence forward, stop in whenever you pass one of their stores.
Old Dec 27, 2013, 8:43 pm

Stater Bros is not coded as a grocery store even though the statement lists it as a grocery store. ...! Didn't get 2X points... So much for using Amex PRG

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.