No Citi
No Capital One
Print Wikipost

Bill Pay at 7-11 ATM

Search this Thread

Old Jul 24, 2014, 1:02 pm

Originally Posted by xyxyxy
Can we do Split payments using OVs?
No....why do ppl think you can just do split payments everywhere you go? Only WM allows you to do split payments. Everywhere else..NO
Old Jul 24, 2014, 1:07 pm

Originally Posted by ericdabbs
No....why do ppl think you can just do split payments everywhere you go? Only WM allows you to do split payments. Everywhere else..NO
Thanks for your reply guys.
Old Jul 24, 2014, 8:19 pm
Suspended

Programs: Amex Plat, AA Gold, SPG Gold, Hyatt Gold, HHonors Gold, Carlson Gold
Alive and well near me. First time I've been there in a while. Paid two Chase CCs with a TD Buxx. I had never tried to do large amounts with these before but I noticed that even though the limit is set at $1997.99 it won't let you do it. I tried $1997.98, $1996.99, $1996.00, $1600.00. Finally just said screw it and did $1000 to one CC and did $996 to another to zero the card out. I'll stick with Kmart/WM for BP unless I really need to dump some OVs.
Old Jul 25, 2014, 1:04 am

Originally Posted by payeco
I'll stick with Kmart/WM for BP unless I really need to dump some OVs.
Are you able to.get Kmart to split tender? They use CheckFree the same as Walmart and should be able to do it but I've never been able to get them to accomplish it. Best I can do is a $500 BP using just one card.
Old Jul 25, 2014, 1:24 am
Suspended

Programs: Amex Plat, AA Gold, SPG Gold, Hyatt Gold, HHonors Gold, Carlson Gold
Originally Posted by annhedonia
Are you able to.get Kmart to split tender? They use CheckFree the same as Walmart and should be able to do it but I've never been able to get them to accomplish it. Best I can do is a $500 BP using just one card.
No they can't split there. The system doesn't seem capable. I use Buxx/T-Mo/Chime there for BP.
Old Jul 25, 2014, 8:17 am

Originally Posted by payeco
No they can't split there. The system doesn't seem capable. I use Buxx/T-Mo/Chime there for BP.
KMart can split tender ONCE between card swipe and cash. Not hugely helpful, but it does allow you to simply request a $500 MO or BP and pay the fee in cash. The cash part needs to be paid first.
Old Jul 25, 2014, 1:06 pm

Originally Posted by ronnyk
KMart can split tender ONCE between card swipe and cash. Not hugely helpful, but it does allow you to simply request a $500 MO or BP and pay the fee in cash. The cash part needs to be paid first.
Before I even tried KMart I called to see if they could split tender and they said they could. First time I tried to BP, I again asked and they said they could and I did exactly what you suggest and it failed. CSRs aren't very patient as they have to manually type in a lot of info and when they get a fail they are NOT happy to start over again.

Last time in the middle of my transaction the entire CheckFree system failed (I'd gone all prepared with the WM sequence instructions for BP to see if I could get them to try it) and they couldn't get it to come back up so I just got MOs. I have very few ways to drain so I really don't want to mess this up. I don't mind the extra few bucks it takes to do it $500 at a time, it's the CSRs glaring at me!

I still haven't tested limits w/MO before docs are required ($2K is highest I've gone)-- do you have any idea what it is?
Old Jul 25, 2014, 10:18 pm

FIA Card Services is gone from the Bill Pay list.
Old Jul 25, 2014, 10:38 pm

Originally Posted by Johnnycomeslater
Old news. See post #125.
Old Jul 26, 2014, 6:00 pm

Guess that is why his name is Johnnycomeslater

Last edited by rismoney; Jul 26, 2014 at 6:32 pm
Old Jul 26, 2014, 6:08 pm

Originally Posted by rismoney
Guess that is why is name is Johnnycomeslater
And not even bothered to see whose post #125 was.
Old Jul 26, 2014, 6:40 pm

Wow!
Old Jul 26, 2014, 6:48 pm

lol - didn't even notice that.

anyway-

I did some googling and found this NYT article from 2006 which mentions vcom billpay.
http://www.nytimes.com/2006/04/01/bu...ence.html?_r=0

In the NY tri state area, there is only 1. I am attempting to hunt down other kiosks besides vcom stuff, but haven't had much luck. Any folks who have some leads?

I think tio bought ewiz. I haven't personally seen anywhere with these kiosks.

quote from elsewhere-ExxonMobil joined c-store retailers Circle K, Speedway, Kum & Go, 7-Eleven and most recently Sunoco in the industry's growing commitment to multi-service machines.

Circle K's Zaplink system charges $3. The nearest one to me is 7 miles away, and not sure if they have the billpay.
Old Aug 1, 2014, 1:41 pm

Does anyone know if Wells Fargo mortgage is an option? I can't do the full amount using evolve so I'm wondering if this is a viable option for doing the balance. (Would check myself, but I don't make many trips to the machine since it is far from me.)
Old Aug 1, 2014, 8:13 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

I tried to pay FIA today, but it was gone.
The IS Post No.125.

Johnny kindly reported it again once he confirmed it is gone.

Originally Posted by skibum3d
Old news. See post #125.
Do you realize Johnny is the poster of post no.125?

Originally Posted by rismoney
Guess that is why his name is Johnnycomeslater
Before you make snarky comment, may be you should actually check who posted the info in Post No.125?

You shouldn't because you were the poster of Post No.125.

Originally Posted by skibum3d
Wow!
See above. The guy you people belittled, IS the poster wrote Post No.125.

Now where the "Wow" should go to? Those who dont care to read and those who felt they must make fun of others while themselves are being ignorant, to put it mildly?

Last edited by Happy; Aug 1, 2014 at 8:21 pm

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.