Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Apr 6, 2014, 6:14 am
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: McSam18
Just an update for those of you who may be reading this thread for the 1st time... 7/11 no longer accepts C.C. for VR purchases.

Also there are people who are claiming they are still buying VR's at 7/11's, however, they are not willing to say what city they are in. I would suspect that this isn't true, since 7/11 has hard coded their cash registers to NOT accept CC for VR's, however, you can still purchase VGC with a CC.
Print Wikipost

7-11 VR purchases

Search this Thread

Old Jul 13, 2014, 5:19 pm

I've been out of the MS game for a bit, what can still be purchased here with a CC? The stores here code as gas and I just need to buy a few cards to max out the Freedom Q3 bonus.

I know VR have been done for awhile. For some reason my store never has OVs in stock, even though there's a spot for them on the rack.

I can't remember if PP cards are still possible?

They seem to have a few different kinds of myvanilla, is it possible to liquidate these on AP without registering for an account?

Last edited by aradisc; Jul 13, 2014 at 6:14 pm

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.