Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Netspend

Search this Thread

Old Apr 30, 2018, 3:51 pm

Originally Posted by tuphat
I really don't understand why anyone would want to deposit MOs to Netspend or any other prepaid card. In my mind, MOs are the 2nd-to-last step in the MS process, followed only by deposit to bank and payment of CC bill to complete the cycle.
I think OP needs to do more reading!
Old May 1, 2018, 8:02 am

Originally Posted by lumangoy
Go find a local CU to deposit your MOs
Different strokes, but: in my personal experience, the megabanks (esp. BAC and WFC) and their tellers understand/accept MO deposits better than local banks or CUs, esp. for seasoned accounts/customers.
Old May 2, 2018, 1:08 pm

Programs: British, United,SW, Delta,Iberia,KLM, Qatar, IHG, Hilton, Marriott, Starwood, Radisson, Wyndham,
No more netspend for me. Many fees and work for nothing.
Any of the high volume MS use it?
Old May 9, 2018, 11:20 am
Suspended

Originally Posted by honores41
No more netspend for me. Many fees and work for nothing.
Any of the high volume MS use it?
what happened?
Old May 9, 2018, 12:10 pm

Programs: British, United,SW, Delta,Iberia,KLM, Qatar, IHG, Hilton, Marriott, Starwood, Radisson, Wyndham,
Each load 5 dollars plus 10 dollars per month per maintenance...................
Old Jun 18, 2018, 10:45 am
CDO
Suspended

Originally Posted by honores41
Each load 5 dollars plus 10 dollars per month per maintenance...................
sounds like its a on load and dump situation to avoid the monthly

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.