FlyerTalk Forums

FlyerTalk Forums (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/index.php)
-   Manufactured Spending (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/manufactured-spending-719/)
-   -   Safeway/Vons master thread(up to 2017) (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/manufactured-spending/1451772-safeway-vons-master-thread-up-2017-a.html)

tomprc Oct 6, 2015 2:13 pm

Originally Posted by Zgirl (Post 25505413)
The pink flower one is still giving gas points as of today.

No points for pink flowers today. Looks like the party is over. It was working yesterday.

Or perhaps there's a limit on how many points i can accumulate? Mine is right at 199 points.

vinhboy Oct 6, 2015 4:46 pm

Originally Posted by tomprc (Post 25526884)
No points for pink flowers today. Looks like the party is over. It was working yesterday.

Or perhaps there's a limit on how many points i can accumulate? Mine is right at 199 points.

No points for Flower today in Sacramento, CA area either.

Dude, why do you accumulate so many? It does expire you know that? Give them to your friends and family. All they need is your phone number and they can use your points. Share the wealth man! :D

knopfler Oct 7, 2015 10:01 am

No points on the flowers in DFW this morning either. I only had 7 rewards so not a point limit thing.

slack455 Oct 7, 2015 1:31 pm

Originally Posted by knopfler (Post 25530584)
No points on the flowers in DFW this morning either. I only had 7 rewards so not a point limit thing.

I bought a Balls and a Ballons this afternoon. One of them gave gas rewards..not sure which.

tomprc Oct 7, 2015 5:18 pm

Originally Posted by vinhboy (Post 25527539)
No points for Flower today in Sacramento, CA area either.

Dude, why do you accumulate so many? It does expire you know that? Give them to your friends and family. All they need is your phone number and they can use your points. Share the wealth man! :D

I have 3 families, 5 cars using them. Still not fast enough.

vinhboy Oct 8, 2015 10:21 am

Originally Posted by slack455 (Post 25531671)
I bought a Balls and a Ballons this afternoon. One of them gave gas rewards..not sure which.

Ball. Woot. Game's still on. ^

gpen1827 Oct 8, 2015 2:43 pm

Apologies for asking, but how would you ever finish using them within less than 2 months?

Is there a way to donate the extra points? Just give out your phone number to a charitable organization of your choice?

uPantcho Oct 8, 2015 4:19 pm

Originally Posted by gpen1827 (Post 25537443)
Apologies for asking, but how would you ever finish using them within less than 2 months?

Is there a way to donate the extra points? Just give out your phone number to a charitable organization of your choice?

at safeway gas stations you use 10/fill up (i only go to chevron and use 2/fillup). if he shares his phone number with... say... 4 other ppl. that will be 4 fill ups each

not completely impossible. i have shared my number with more than 4 (but not everyone actually uses)

ElPresidente Oct 8, 2015 5:15 pm

Originally Posted by uPantcho (Post 25537876)
at safeway gas stations

I *wish* my 2 Safeways had gas pumps, no such luck.

Chevron .20 off just makes it less overpriced.

kajukenbo Oct 8, 2015 6:32 pm

Originally Posted by vinhboy (Post 25535949)
Ball. Woot. Game's still on. ^

Confirmed. The one with the baseball and football on grass gave me 500 points today.

So the pink roses card is dead? Is that what folks mean by pink flowers?

gpen1827 Oct 8, 2015 7:58 pm

Originally Posted by uPantcho (Post 25537876)
at safeway gas stations you use 10/fill up (i only go to chevron and use 2/fillup). if he shares his phone number with... say... 4 other ppl. that will be 4 fill ups each

not completely impossible. i have shared my number with more than 4 (but not everyone actually uses)

Yeah, I guess this would be the way to do it. I go out of my way for Safeway gas stations too, as do most in this thread I'd imagine.

knopfler Oct 8, 2015 10:21 pm

Originally Posted by kajukenbo (Post 25538308)
Confirmed. The one with the baseball and football on grass gave me 500 points today.

So the pink roses card is dead? Is that what folks mean by pink flowers?

Yes, pink roses are dead at least around me and for several other posters as well.

tuphat Oct 10, 2015 12:08 pm

Balls giving 1X points as of today in Northern Virginia.

30French Oct 12, 2015 4:59 pm

Balls still giving points in PDX.

No points for tools.

jpgisbd Oct 13, 2015 11:04 pm

Balls gave 1x points at 6:30pm when I bought one at Safeway in Eugene. Wife just returned home from buying balls at 9:30pm and no gas rewards. Strange.