Wiki Posts
Search

Prepaid Cards to Replace Wells Fargo PP

Search this Thread

Old Mar 15, 2013, 5:44 am
Original Poster

Programs: Marriott Ambassador, Hilton Diamond because they have nothing higher
Prepaid Cards to Replace Wells Fargo PP

I thought it would be fun to share some of our discoveries of PP cards that are worth owning and using. Now keep in mind that bloggers are clicking on this thread as you read this so use Code and I mean heavy code and then people can PM you for details and we can cut down on it blowing up.

I will start with one from that family that is large, wide and olive colored. It has to do with sports and is tied to the olympics in a way but in its present state has a bigger back end.

We all know about Amex Target and Blue so they are no secrets nor are the bucks but what are some of your new favorites.
Old Mar 15, 2013, 6:49 am

Not mentioned above as public knowledge part of my favorite: Serve (becoming a favorite, at first was too much work), AMEX Campus Edition, and out of the bucks NW is the best by far IMO.
Old Mar 15, 2013, 9:57 am

Programs: Several dozen
Serve??? PM me on how in any way shape or form how this is a favorite. I have two that like to live in the sock drawer.

Originally Posted by jm38750n
Not mentioned above as public knowledge part of my favorite: Serve (becoming a favorite, at first was too much work), AMEX Campus Edition, and out of the bucks NW is the best by far IMO.
Old Mar 15, 2013, 4:08 pm

Programs: aa
Can anybody pm me these codes are hard for me?
Old Mar 15, 2013, 7:06 pm

I think your pretty much just going to have to go down the PM road; if anyone had any ideas besides the ones that are plastered all over Flyertalk, they are probably keeping them to themselves and PM request only.
Old Mar 15, 2013, 7:15 pm

This thread is so ironic. In so many ways.
Old Mar 15, 2013, 7:16 pm

20 20 is a good one.
Old Mar 15, 2013, 7:39 pm

<redacted>

Last edited by rajin; Mar 15, 2013 at 8:09 pm
Old Mar 15, 2013, 8:21 pm

Programs: BA, AA, United
AlohaDaveKennedy: Looks like your PM inbox/sent items folder is full. I tried to reply to your PM and thank you for your help.

Originally Posted by AlohaDaveKennedy
Serve??? PM me on how in any way shape or form how this is a favorite. I have two that like to live in the sock drawer.
Old Mar 15, 2013, 10:14 pm

reload it >>> just like blu jay but BETTER... not available in all groceries but is available at "The beef people" here in FL
Old Mar 16, 2013, 2:40 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by jm38750n
Out of the bucks NW hmmm not sure what that is could you PM me.
Also doesn't the campus edition require some sort of proof of being a student?
Old Mar 16, 2013, 6:40 am

Programs: One Pass, BAEC, AA
No need for PM - not a secret at all - it's NationWide
Old Mar 16, 2013, 7:00 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by forextrader
No need for PM - not a secret at all - it's NationWide
Nationwide sounds like auto insurance thats on your side LOL
[moderator edit] waiting to go home and see if my cards are all locked up, on hold, closed, canceled, any SARS in the mail, or whatever else awaits my return.

So since nationwide is no secret how will that replace WF after all it is a buxx card with $200 limit or something isn't it. I haven't searched for it but read something months back.

Another clue for those of you still guessing on the first post, think reality TV

Last edited by mia; Apr 5, 2013 at 3:16 pm Reason: Off topic
Old Mar 16, 2013, 7:15 am

Programs: UA, DL, AA, ANA
Originally Posted by Nottafatslob
So since nationwide is no secret how will that replace WF after all it is a buxx card with $200 limit or something isn't it. I haven't searched for it but read something months back.

Another clue for those of you still guessing on the first post, think reality TV
Thats on my dont bother list, limits are too small.... now if VR went away...

Last edited by mia; Apr 5, 2013 at 3:16 pm Reason: Prune quotation
Old Mar 16, 2013, 7:31 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by vinyalwhl
Thats on my dont bother list, limits are too small.... now if VR went away...
It is going away slowy but surely.
First CVS will be all cash only for all cards like Walgreens and they are more likely to not have a rogue clerk be able to do it. Then gas stations will all be cash only or lower limit on a card to $200 like some stations I saw in the midwest making the fee far less practical or hardly worth it. All we can hope is big blue pushes the stretch pants store to start selling them and a few code as food and the geek blogs don't blow it up with arrows and pictures in stores

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.