Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Non Pharmacy Bean Locations

Search this Thread

Old Jun 13, 2014, 7:36 pm
Suspended

Programs: Amex Plat, AA Gold, SPG Gold, Hyatt Gold, HHonors Gold, Carlson Gold
Anyone know how you go about getting set up to sell VRs and other Vanilla products? A co-worker and good friend is about to take some savings and buy a gas station. He seems to be willing to carry them and inform his future employees that I am allowed to purchase using CC. I just need to figure out for him what he needs to do to stock them.
Old Jun 13, 2014, 11:58 pm

Originally Posted by givingitatry
I went back to a gas station in the south houston metro area and was able to buy OV with credit card using 3x card, not great but better than 1x. Just laying the ground work for 5x on Freedom and discover. Best part is they show a rack of VR which upon asking the clerk if they were cc also, he indicated he would try and told me when the next shippment might arrive. and what shift he was working.

To all those who post about doing a little research and trial and error, that is spot on. It feels better to find your own pot of gold instead of following the herd. I tried 10 gas stations over the course of the week, all no go for CC, but at least I know not to go there in the future.
For once the research and effort have paid off for me too. I usually get in too late. Finally found the end of the rainbow! Turns out 5 places in an area easy for me to access have plenty in stock, accept CC and AGC and even auto drain low denomination or low balance cards in split transactions. Had a heckuva liquidation run. Hope it lasts.
Old Jun 14, 2014, 6:16 am
Formerly known as pmclean

Originally Posted by awkwardflyer
I bet it is Family dollar or Dollar general. It is cash only but if you want to try you should bring VR to cashier, tell how much you want to load, give him reloadable card like My Vanilla or others ( look at VR front), then try to pay with credit card.
No it's a gas station spoken about frequently. They have plenty but don't know how to load them. Ugh.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.