Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Credit, Debit and Prepaid Card Programs > Manufactured Spending
Reload this Page >

Vanilla Reload activation issues including "new" website.

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Vanilla Reload activation issues including "new" website.

Search this Thread

Old Jan 26, 2014, 3:13 pm

Programs: Work in progress.
Originally Posted by maksimfa
Here is the important part... why did they suspend your cards?

Was it the $7k in transactions? Was it at one time?

How long have you been shopping at that store at that level?

Surprised they let you go over the $5k limit.
The reason they let me go over was because
A. I knew the cashier.
B. I did it as 7 $997 transactions.

CVS has never given me a reason why they suspended it.

Shopping there forever...why?
Old Jan 27, 2014, 6:13 pm

Programs: Delta FO
I bought 3 cards at $490 each today at a CVS in California. One of the cards, on its own receipt loaded fine. The other 2, on a separate receipt, produced errors and were suspended. I called Incomm and was asked to fax/email everything over to them so they can check into it.
Old Jan 27, 2014, 6:58 pm

bought one today in Indiana and it loaded fine
Old Jan 30, 2014, 1:36 pm

Originally Posted by richardinmotion
I bought 3 cards at $490 each today at a CVS in California. One of the cards, on its own receipt loaded fine. The other 2, on a separate receipt, produced errors and were suspended. I called Incomm and was asked to fax/email everything over to them so they can check into it.
Getting no love from Incomm. Have sent everything to them twice but they are not doing anything. Advice? Best to call AMEX and dispute to get my $$$ back?
Old Jan 31, 2014, 9:12 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
IHG Contributor Badge

Programs: AA Lifetime PLT, Bonvoy Lifetime Titanium, Hilton Gold
Getting no love from Incomm. Have sent everything to them twice but they are not doing anything. Advice? Best to call AMEX and dispute to get my $$$ back?
This is a no brainer. dispute the charges, get the CC company involved they have more pull and trust me Incomm will move.
Old Feb 1, 2014, 12:25 pm

I bought a VR at CVS last week and am getting the 4005 error as well. When I call the number on the back of the card, I keep getting stuck in the phone tree-- I can't seem to get a human being. Is there a better number to use that'll let me actually talk to someone?
Old Feb 2, 2014, 4:53 pm

I called a few times in the past few days and had no problem getting someone on the line...
Old Feb 3, 2014, 1:15 pm

Originally Posted by FlightNurse
This is a no brainer. dispute the charges, get the CC company involved they have more pull and trust me Incomm will move.
Thanks. I called AMEX to dispute and magically, the non-working VR cards worked two days later!
Old Feb 3, 2014, 1:34 pm

Anyone having trouble loading via bluebird and logging into bluebird.com this afternoon?
Old Feb 3, 2014, 1:47 pm

Bluebird says "Bluebird is currently offline for maintenance."

Originally Posted by TKKY
Anyone having trouble loading via bluebird and logging into bluebird.com this afternoon?
Old Feb 3, 2014, 1:59 pm

I'm getting the same message. Should be back up in less than an hour (the site said 1 hour at 2:40pCST).
Old Feb 3, 2014, 2:39 pm

Programs: MR,UR, UA, BA, AA, Hotels
Looks like it is back now
Old Feb 7, 2014, 6:15 pm

I called a few times in the past few days and had no problem getting someone on the line...
1-877-429-8140, right? Tried again just now, and am still getting the basic 'press one to apply a reload, press two to find the status of your card,' etc.
Old Feb 7, 2014, 7:18 pm

Press 3
Old Feb 14, 2014, 6:20 pm

Programs: Delta, AA, Hilton, Priority Club, USAir, American Express Membership Rewards, Ultimate Rew, United
I am frustrated. I bought a $500 VR at CVS and when I scratched the silver strip, the numbers are not all clear (about half of them are readable). I have tried to enter them, guessing at the ones that I couldn't read. What should I do? I tried calling the toll free number and can't get a human on the phone. I have my receipt but I seem to doubt that CVS will refund me. What is my recourse?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.