Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Credit, Debit and Prepaid Card Programs > Manufactured Spending
Reload this Page >

Vanilla Reload activation issues including "new" website.

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Vanilla Reload activation issues including "new" website.

Search this Thread

Old Dec 17, 2012, 10:33 am

I bought two VRs on Saturday, Dec 15 and one did not load. I called Incomm after 24 hours and they opened a ticket. CVS still has issues it appears.
Old Dec 17, 2012, 2:33 pm

i had this happen as well but once they saw one did not load, they (or the system) made them refund my credit card. So no harm done. Wonder why yours did not?
Old Dec 21, 2012, 1:52 pm

So, I just received the card that appears on the left of this link: http://www.dansdeals.com/wp-content/.../IMG_2446a.jpg

Before I spin my wheels trying to transfer the money on this card to my Amex BlueBird can someone tell me A) can this be done and B) where is the most concise place I can read how to do this is?

Thanks!
Old Dec 21, 2012, 1:54 pm
Suspended

Originally Posted by milesunited
So, I just received the card that appears on the left of this link: http://www.dansdeals.com/wp-content/.../IMG_2446a.jpg

Before I spin my wheels trying to transfer the money on this card to my Amex BlueBird can someone tell me A) can this be done and B) where is the most concise place I can read how to do this is?

Thanks!
Why would you? If you can buy the loads for that card, why wouldn't you simply put them on the BB in the 1st place?
Old Dec 21, 2012, 2:05 pm

Originally Posted by Stoughton
Why would you? If you can buy the loads for that card, why wouldn't you simply put them on the BB in the 1st place?
I am confused. Can I buy more of the cards on the left to fund a BlueBird account (in order to pay a bill)? I can get more of the cards on the left, but not the cards on the right.
Old Dec 21, 2012, 3:21 pm

Programs: Marriott Platinum
Originally Posted by milesunited
I am confused. Can I buy more of the cards on the left to fund a BlueBird account (in order to pay a bill)? I can get more of the cards on the left, but not the cards on the right.
you can buy a maximum of 3 (per SSN) of the cards on the left. You need a VR to load the card each time, so instead of using the VR to load this card, you can as well use the VR to load your bluebird account.
Old Dec 21, 2012, 3:39 pm

Originally Posted by the_jaguar
you can buy a maximum of 3 (per SSN) of the cards on the left. You need a VR to load the card each time, so instead of using the VR to load this card, you can as well use the VR to load your bluebird account.
Awesome, thanks for clarifying.
Old Dec 22, 2012, 5:03 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Not working for me. Just me? Widespread issue?
Old Dec 22, 2012, 5:16 pm

Programs: Hilton Gold, SPG & IHG Plat, & every airline program that I can join
Mine last night gave an error, rep said I was over my monthly limit but only at $4200. Freaked me out!!

JudyJFLA
Old Dec 22, 2012, 6:04 pm

Programs: SPG Gold, OnePass Gold, OneWorld
same issue

I am having same issue today so far loaded $4000. I guess i'll give this another shot tomorrow.
Old Dec 22, 2012, 6:08 pm

Programs: Marriott Platinum
appears to be one of those days again.. It's amazing how a program such as this (from Amex, based on Serve) that has been out for so many days, but yet has so many teething issues.. I sure hope they get this resolved soon.
Old Dec 22, 2012, 6:13 pm

Programs: UA,AA,Marriott Platinum
Looking for Vanilla in Illinois

Please help me I can find plenty of vanilla in Chicago but nothing in the west suburb. PM me...
Old Dec 23, 2012, 2:58 pm

Anyone still getting on VR purchase receipt 'prepaid card activation will occur within 24 hours'?
Old Dec 24, 2012, 9:44 am

Programs: DL PM, SPG Plat
A friend is reporting an issue on the VR site saying card requires 16 digits to load - but BLueBird only has 15 digits and thus won't load. I can not confirm this, I'm just hearing it from my friend, but I'm curious if anyone else has experienced anything like this.
Old Dec 24, 2012, 12:32 pm

Programs: Hyatt Diamond, SPG Plat, Hilton Gold, Club Carlson Gold,
Saw deactivation error, called and they manually added funds

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.