Wells Fargo Prepaid Cards

Old Mar 19, 2013, 12:26 pm

Anyone else having problems trying to use this to load BB at Walmart? I just tried $543 and $450 and both were rejected. Receipt says debit not approved, call authorizer. I logged onto BB and WF accounts and both Appear ok.
Old Mar 19, 2013, 1:16 pm

Originally Posted by Corridor!
Anyone else having problems trying to use this to load BB at Walmart? I just tried $543 and $450 and both were rejected. Receipt says debit not approved, call authorizer. I logged onto BB and WF accounts and both Appear ok.
have you done other successful transactions w the WF card? Did you set up your PIN?
Old Mar 19, 2013, 1:27 pm

I never got into the WF PP card, but what's up with all the doom and gloom if you could load via Visa ReadyLink?

Some details:

http://usa.visa.com/personal/cards/p....html#anchor_8

** Retailer may apply a Visa ReadyLink reload fee.

Adding Value
How do I complete a Visa ReadyLink load transaction?
Present your card, along with the funds to be loaded, to the cashier at any Visa ReadyLink location. Your card will be swiped, and your funds will be applied. The cashier will provide you with a receipt, and you'll have immediate access to your funds (upon approval by your card provider).

How soon are funds available to me?
Visa ReadyLink gives you immediate access to your funds (upon approval by your card provider).

What types of funds can I use to load my card?
Each participating Visa ReadyLink retailer may choose the type of funds that are accepted, e.g. cash.
Old Mar 19, 2013, 1:43 pm

Programs: A few
Originally Posted by jm38750n
I never got into the WF PP card, but what's up with all the doom and gloom if you could load via Visa ReadyLink?

Some details:

http://usa.visa.com/personal/cards/p....html#anchor_8

** Retailer may apply a Visa ReadyLink reload fee.

Adding Value
How do I complete a Visa ReadyLink load transaction?
Present your card, along with the funds to be loaded, to the cashier at any Visa ReadyLink location. Your card will be swiped, and your funds will be applied. The cashier will provide you with a receipt, and you'll have immediate access to your funds (upon approval by your card provider).

How soon are funds available to me?
Visa ReadyLink gives you immediate access to your funds (upon approval by your card provider).

What types of funds can I use to load my card?
Each participating Visa ReadyLink retailer may choose the type of funds that are accepted, e.g. cash.
not sure how this helps? could do this at say wal-mart to load the wells fargo card with a debit card like suntrust delta, but what's the point given i can just buy money orders instead?
Old Mar 19, 2013, 1:46 pm

Programs: DL Platinum, SPG Gold
Some of us don't have a Visa ReadyLink location that accepts CC's. Post or PM me if you know otherwise.
Old Mar 19, 2013, 1:57 pm

Originally Posted by ma91pmh
not sure how this helps? could do this at say wal-mart to load the wells fargo card with a debit card like suntrust delta, but what's the point given i can just buy money orders instead?
ReadyLink paid by CC to WF PP then buy MO's use ATM with WF PP
Old Mar 19, 2013, 1:57 pm

Originally Posted by 30French
have you done other successful transactions w the WF card? Did you set up your PIN?
I have been cycling $4500 per month for a few months now. I was able to make a credit transaction at a gas station after this happened
Old Mar 19, 2013, 2:02 pm

If Readylink accepted CC payments it would open a whole new world for mfg spending, not just via WFPP. If anyone knows of a location that accepts CC or can drop a hint, could I request a PM?
Old Mar 19, 2013, 2:08 pm

Programs: A few
ReadyLink paid by CC is the missing magic

Again like everyone else would love to know how....
Old Mar 19, 2013, 2:10 pm

Don't need ReadyLink to load WF PP. As of now, can load WF PP with CC, so why use ReadyLink and make an extra step.

However, doesn't really matter much as the WF PP option with CC is going away as of May 1 (it will have to be funded with a WF product).

Maybe you are saying that ReadyLink is another venue that can be loaded by CC (there is a bit of info. around the forum on this) or maybe you are saying use ReadyLink to load WF PP--if so, not for much longer.

Last edited by shoreline; Mar 19, 2013 at 2:49 pm Reason: a bit of info. needed.
Old Mar 19, 2013, 2:13 pm

I have been cycling $4500 per month for a few months now. I was able to make a credit transaction at a gas station after this happened
Oh OK. Never had that happen. Maybe the clerk was doing it wrong at the register?
Old Mar 19, 2013, 2:28 pm

Originally Posted by 30French
Oh OK. Never had that happen. Maybe the clerk was doing it wrong at the register?
Everything went as normal till the receipt spit out. They keypad even said approved. I just went to Aldi and was able to pull an extra $100 over the purchase. Then I went back to Walmart and had it loaded at the customer service desk. I had her try it for $200 and it worked this time. ????

Last edited by Corridor!; Mar 19, 2013 at 6:49 pm
Old Mar 19, 2013, 2:36 pm

Programs: DL PM, UA PS, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott Titanium
I just used WF PP at WM to load BB at the MC and everything went OK.
Old Mar 19, 2013, 4:04 pm

...nm
Old Mar 20, 2013, 9:40 pm

Originally Posted by amolkold
I just used WF PP at WM to load BB at the MC and everything went OK.
Thanks for the update. How much did you load?

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.