Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Wells Fargo Prepaid Cards

Search this Thread

Old Sep 12, 2012, 9:21 am

US-bank?

Has anyone tried this with the US Bank credit card? I have to spend 2500 on the promotion for the Olympics, would be sweet if this was not a cash-advance
Old Sep 12, 2012, 10:10 am

Deleted..
Old Sep 12, 2012, 10:21 am

Programs: UA 1K, 1.3mm
Originally Posted by maneesh
Has anyone tried this with the US Bank credit card? I have to spend 2500 on the promotion for the Olympics, would be sweet if this was not a cash-advance
I was wondering the same thing. Please PM me if anyone can confirm.

SG
Old Sep 12, 2012, 10:00 pm

Programs: Marriott Ambassador, Hilton Diamond because they have nothing higher
Originally Posted by amolkold
Was this also because of a "cross-pollination?"

Loaded yesterday, did an ATM run today. Might just do other cash-out methods between ATM runs to keep it looking legit. This is a great way to build my threshold spending.
No did nothing weird, seriously and I have gold credit.
They escalated a form but I am mystified cuz I have a bunch of money in there bank and go there daily. Never ever even bounced a check

I think it was because of funding with certain CC's and yes I used the main bank and even tried to switch funding sources 3 times on each account.

So be careful this may be the next NS,,,, I really hope not but you heard it hear and I don't like that we will call you in 3-5 business day .....

Oh and to be more specific to your reply to those that can't read between the lines, NO I did not try to fund with the same card or a card from the other person
Old Sep 13, 2012, 1:22 am

Originally Posted by Nottafatslob
So be careful this may be the next NS,,,,
Hoping it is. This way it will keep out the riff-raff.
Old Sep 13, 2012, 1:02 pm
Suspended

will there be 2 ATM fees with this card at non WF ATMs? $2.50 by WF & $3 or so by chase or citi, whichever non WF atm you use?

Withdrawal limit is $500 per transaction?

No ATM fee at All Points ATM machines ? I was charged $3 fee when I used amex prepaid card at All points atm.
Old Sep 13, 2012, 1:44 pm

I'm going to hold off from loading any funds in GW until my verification goes through; maybe we will hear something more definitive about their intentions as regards refunds.
What is the max daily load for someone that's been verified?
Old Sep 13, 2012, 1:54 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by kellrobinson
I'm going to hold off from loading any funds in GW until my verification goes through; maybe we will hear something more definitive about their intentions as regards refunds.
What is the max daily load for someone that's been verified?
Maybe you meant this to be in the " Getting spending up without the Mint" thread?
Old Sep 14, 2012, 11:52 am

Is it posible to pay estimated taxe with this WF card? I know there is a small fee if you pay with debit card, but I don't mind paying it.
Old Sep 14, 2012, 3:38 pm

Originally Posted by josephstern
Maybe you meant this to be in the " Getting spending up without the Mint" thread?
Yes, that's where I meant to post it. My bad.
Old Sep 14, 2012, 8:12 pm

Programs: MS Plat, AOR ninja
"Your order could not be completed. Please try again or change your payment method."

Anyone??
Old Sep 14, 2012, 8:16 pm
Suspended

Originally Posted by carsonheim
"Your order could not be completed. Please try again or change your payment method."

Anyone??
Context?
Old Sep 14, 2012, 8:19 pm

Programs: A Few Here, A Few There
Completed an order today, will report back with findings
Old Sep 14, 2012, 8:23 pm

Programs: MS Plat, AOR ninja
Originally Posted by Stoughton
Context?
filled out the online order form, hit submit, got the message. Tried again, lowering the amount. got message again...
Old Sep 14, 2012, 8:30 pm
Suspended

i withdrew $500 today at WF ATM. tried again and didn't work. I realized that it is $500 max limit a day. Then I had to go ship a package at USPS and used the same card. Tried MONEY ORDER and didn't work. went grocery shipping and cash back option says limit reached or something.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.