MH March / April Schedule

Old Jan 27, 2021, 5:28 pm
Original Poster

MH March / April Schedule

Anyone has a clue on whether MH schedule for March/April is already fixed / further cut is likely?
I am looking to fly MH72/73 (HKG-KUL) and seems the flight is operating starting mid Feb. Is it just a placeholder?
Thanks.
Old Jan 28, 2021, 1:45 am
Suspended

Programs: UA Premier Gold
It's just a placeholder! It won't operate.
Old Feb 10, 2021, 5:12 pm
Original Poster

Is MH likely to operate KUL-HKG return in March / April, given CX now cancels all the flights between the cities?
Old Feb 11, 2021, 7:43 am

Programs: MH Gold, AC Super Elite, UA Platinum, Accor All Gold, Marriott Titanium Elite
Originally Posted by ma930407
Is MH likely to operate KUL-HKG return in March / April, given CX now cancels all the flights between the cities?
Personally, I doubt each and every scheduled MH flight now. There's reasons enough for that if you look at the past year.
Considering that Malaysia currently has a movement control order forbidding people to travel further than 10km from their homes, the chance of any flights going ahead is even slimmer.
During the last 12 months I used to book MH flights only 1 day ahead. There's not going to be any full flights, so it's very safe to do so in my opinion.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.